Count the McDonald All Americans | The Boneyard

Count the McDonald All Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
I started a new game last night. Drink a beer for every McDonalds All-American the losing team has during the next game. NC got me a six pack. Awesome. Made the Kentucky display a faint memory. Roy never lets me down when I bet on his teams under achievement.

We see 6 in 15 years? Shocking how little success is delivered out of the blue bloods last 20 years with that much talent. I think of that when the recruiting gods crap on the Huskies.

Reaction Score
It appears all you need is one (two optional) to make a great team.

More than that you seem to make a 'good' team of great players.

Unless of course you have 5 all in different positions. Then you have a great team with great players.

Reaction Score
I started a new game last night. Drink a beer for every McDonalds All-American the losing team has during the next game. NC got me a six pack. Awesome. Made the Kentucky display a faint memory. Roy never lets me down when I bet on his teams under achievement.

We see 6 in 15 years? Shocking how little success is delivered out of the blue bloods last 20 years with that much talent. I think of that when the recruiting gods crap on the Huskies.
Roy is waiting for the hammer to drop, may have a dry spell for awhile.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Roy is waiting for the hammer to drop, may have a dry spell for awhile.
If they don't get banned next year, they enter as favorites to win the whole thing IMO. They'll go 7 deep just with juniors & seniors, and their three freshmen from this season should improve.

I know Roy is reliably awful with young teams in the tourney, but he's got two rings - both of which he earned with veteran groups.

He just has to do the job of recruiting the kids who are already there (keeping Paige & Meeks out of the draft) and hope the ban hammer doesn't drop.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We don't get crapped on in recruiting. We out-recruit every other mid-major in the country by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom