Could The Team Win Out? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Could The Team Win Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This team is as inconsistent as a middle school relationship. I say no.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Contrary to many in here, I'll put money that we sweep SMU.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Could the team win out? It is certainly possible but on any given game day, either the good UCONN or bad UCONN could show up. Just the way the team has played this season.

vs ECU: Should win, but ECU has been hot lately. 2 wins @ Memphis and vs Temple and took Houston into OT.

@ Temple: Tough game. Temple has been pretty good and Temple may make the tourney. Still should win. Already lost one to them.

vs Tulsa: Tulsa has shocked me. Never thought they would be 6-4 at this time and like Temple, could make the tourney. Still should win with the game at home.

vs SMU: Tough game, but beating SMU is certainly possible. Temple and Houston did it.

@ Cincinnati: To me, this is the toughest game. I think the Bearcats could not only make the tourney, but crack the top 25 by season's end and have a deep tourney run. But they looked beatable vs USF. To be fair though, USF always plays them tough. Oh, and the Bearcats lost a few leads late in games, although those were earlier in the season.

@USF: If a team can't beat USF, they don't deserve to be in the tourney.

vs Houston: We beat them on the road already, and now we play them at home.

@ SMU: I think this is the 2nd toughest, but possible to win.

vs UCF: we creamed them, same thing again should happen.

So could we win out? If good UCONN shows up every game, 6-3 is the worst that can happen and the three loses would be very close IMO. But if bad UCONN shows up some of those games, anything could happen...
Under this scenario, every game is a must win.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Could the team win out? It is certainly possible but on any given game day, either the good UCONN or bad UCONN could show up. Just the way the team has played this season.

vs ECU: Should win, but ECU has been hot lately. 2 wins @ Memphis and vs Temple and took Houston into OT.

@ Temple: Tough game. Temple has been pretty good and Temple may make the tourney. Still should win. Already lost one to them.

vs Tulsa: Tulsa has shocked me. Never thought they would be 6-4 at this time and like Temple, could make the tourney. Still should win with the game at home.

vs SMU: Tough game, but beating SMU is certainly possible. Temple and Houston did it.

@ Cincinnati: To me, this is the toughest game. I think the Bearcats could not only make the tourney, but crack the top 25 by season's end and have a deep tourney run. But they looked beatable vs USF. To be fair though, USF always plays them tough. Oh, and the Bearcats lost a few leads late in games, although those were earlier in the season.

@USF: If a team can't beat USF, they don't deserve to be in the tourney.

vs Houston: We beat them on the road already, and now we play them at home.

@ SMU: I think this is the 2nd toughest, but possible to win.

vs UCF: we creamed them, same thing again should happen.

So could we win out? If good UCONN shows up every game, 6-3 is the worst that can happen and the three loses would be very close IMO. But if bad UCONN shows up some of those games, anything could happen...
If they don't I'm holding you personally responsible and proposing you join the list for the Boneyard Hanging!

Reaction Score
rs.jpg

Reaction Score
Back when I started this thread, I was confident in this team and they seemed to get better.

Now, I think the question is will we even win a duck***g game this year?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Starting ....... Now. Or now.

Reaction Score
This team has no heart, no basketball IQ, no muscle, and no offense when the chips are down. This team is not the '11 team or the '14 in terms of character (as it pertains to basketball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom