Could the board admins look into this please? | The Boneyard

Could the board admins look into this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know if the administrators are aware of this, but it is as of now impossible to read the Boneyard on an iPhone. This was not always the case, so I am posting this in the hope that someone can fix whatever has gone wrong.

In the past week, whenever I try to click on one of the thread titles, it opens the page, but then redirects three times to different web addresses, ending up opening the App store and bringing up some video game or other to download. I have tried multiple browsers, all with the same result. I do not have the same problem when trying to access the site from my desktop computer.

I fear that someone has somehow hacked into the programming of the website or something and wanted to bring this to the attention of the administrators.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
I don't know if the administrators are aware of this, but it is as of now impossible to read the Boneyard on an iPhone. This was not always the case, so I am posting this in the hope that someone can fix whatever has gone wrong.

In the past week, whenever I try to click on one of the thread titles, it opens the page, but then redirects three times to different web addresses, ending up opening the App store and bringing up some video game or other to download. I have tried multiple browsers, all with the same result. I do not have the same problem when trying to access the site from my desktop computer.

I fear that someone has somehow hacked into the programming of the website or something and wanted to bring this to the attention of the administrators.

Thanks in advance.
Ditto here

Reaction Score
j66kicker thanks for saying that -- I am at least somewhat relieved to know it's not just me.

GG

Reaction Score
It was happening to me, so I downloaded Weblock ($1.99) and it is not happening anymore.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm moving this thread to the tech Q&A board where Tom is more likely to see it.

Until that answer I'll just say that I've been using Forum runner App to view the boneyard on my iphone and that is working fine.

I just checked using safari and that is working fine iphone 6 V8.2

Reaction Score
Thanks all; the "limit ad tracking" advice seems to have solved the problem.

I knew someone here would know what to do. I'm not a techie type -- just an accountant who likes the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom