Could Kentucky beat BU??? | The Boneyard

Could Kentucky beat BU???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Probably. But at the under 16 timeout Kentucky is only leading my alma mater by 2 whole points. Now I don't actually think my Terriers are going to win this game, but it's been a really fun game to watch. The crowd at Rupp is not pleased at all.

I'm not sure why Calipari scheduled BU instead of the 76ers.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Well BU already scored more than Kansas, so that can only mean that BU would beat Kansas in a best out of 7 series.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Well it took the mighty Terriers of BU to finally break up Kentucky's vaunted platoon system. Just like all the experts predicted. Might as well allow BU to cut down the nets now.

Reaction Score
I like how BU battled to get back within 9 late only to watch the refs blow 4 straight calls. Hankerson was nowhere near the line on that 3 attempt, the UK player was a mile out of bounds when he retrieved the air all, Dakari danced around the hoop with no travel called but they did call a foul, then the BU player was pushed outof bounds on the turnover. Next you thing you know 15 point UK lead.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Well BU ended up losing by 24, but I'm proud of their fight. They never backed down. I partially agree that the whistle wasn't the fairest in the last 10 minutes, but did anyone really expect BU to get calls in Rupp? Especially in a semi-tight game. Aight gonna happen.

On a positive note, BU covered the 32 point spread. After watching UK dismantle KU by 32, I'm pretty sure more than a few Kentucky fans bet their entire life savings that UK was going to beat lowly BU by more than 32.

Reaction Score
Probably. But at the under 16 timeout Kentucky is only leading my alma mater by 2 whole points. Now I don't actually think my Terriers are going to win this game, but it's been a really fun game to watch. The crowd at Rupp is not pleased at all.

I'm not sure why Calipari scheduled BU instead of the 76ers.
Love the thread title...seriously

PS- might be deleted by the mods. They deleted one of my posts for having a misleading title. The thought police are out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom