Could Edsall add to his scalp collection tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Could Edsall add to his scalp collection tomorrow?

Reaction Score
Visiting some Mizzou boards it seems that many fans are expecting Odom to be fired if they lose to UConn. This got me thinking of how many other coaches have been fired after losing to UConn. I don't think you can include Weis at ND because he was on his way out anyway. Can't include the Holy Cross coach either. Your thoughts?

Reaction Score
If you read today's Hartford Courant, you get the impression that UConn has no business being on the same field as Mizzou & will be lucky if they can keep the score close. Fan talk vs. coach speak. Just enjoy the game.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Our men have to be feeling confident. Missoori's pass defense sucks and BS will be able to move the ball on them.

They are a losing team. Full of players used to losing and cooached used to losing.

I like our mindset vs. their mindset. In a close game, we will win it out because our Minds are Right.

Reaction Score
If you read today's Hartford Courant, you get the impression that UConn has no business being on the same field as Mizzou & will be lucky if they can keep the score close. Fan talk vs. coach speak. Just enjoy the game.

Did the Courant forget that we should have beat them on the road 2 seasons ago?

Reaction Score
UConn should be able to put up some points so it all comes down to which defense shows up. The one that shutout Tulsa for 3 quarters or the one that gave up 70.

Reaction Score
UConn should be able to put up some points so it all comes down to which defense shows up. The one that shutout Tulsa for 3 quarters or the one that gave up 70.
The outcome will be dictated by whether the D shows up (Boy, its strange saying that after 6 years of no offense).

Reaction Score
SEC is very top heavy and over-rated imho. Sure, BAMA is the best team in the country and Georgia has an excellent team this season. The rest are solid and UCONN has a chance against the bottom dwellers like Mizzou and Vandy. I think the BiG and maybe even the ACC are better conferences this season than the SEC. Media is simply on remote control designating the SEC as the best conference year in and year out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We have a puncher's chance. Should be a good time.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The bottom line is we could either win or lose this game by about 20 points, give or take. Weather should be no factor since theirs is about the same as ours, so they're used to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom