Could A-Jax be headed to Boston? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Could A-Jax be headed to Boston?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Celtics worked out Jackson at 35, got intel he wasn't going before then, and kept trading back until they got back to that range.
Plus by trading out if round 1 they keep a MLE they would have lost.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
ESPN’s coverage of this draft is borderline dumpster fire bad. This is almost unwatchable.
It really is. I would also say that the NBA approach of having guys drafted then traded instead of trading the pick and then drafting them is confusing as hell. Andre drafted by Orlando but he's a Buck. What? It's such a mess.

Reaction Score
It really is. I would also say that the NBA approach of having guys drafted then traded instead of trading the pick and then drafting them is confusing as hell. Andre drafted by Orlando but he's a Buck. What? It's such a mess.
In addition, can we see more than 3 highlight clips per player? Part of the fun is watching the players highlight reels. ESPN deff not what it used to be.

Reaction Score
The ABC coverage was very odd if you cared about the draft....they were like 20 minutes behind ESPN with the actual picks. It was more of a showcase for Stephen A, not sure what they were doing the little I watched on ABC.

Reaction Score
I watched late into the second round to see if AS was going to get picked, ESPN did 3 or 4 breaks in a row and missed 4 selections. They would come back from a break say the names of the two guys picked then go into break again. Got PO'ed and turned the TV off and went to bed.

Reaction Score
I watched late into the second round to see if AS was going to get picked, ESPN did 3 or 4 breaks in a row and missed 4 selections. They would come back from a break say the names of the two guys picked then go into break again. Got PO'ed and turned the TV off and went to bed.
Nikola Jokic's draft announcement was a Taco Bell commercial, goes to show how much the NBA values those mid to late second round picks hahaha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom