Cotton Bowl | The Boneyard

Cotton Bowl

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
My wife and I are heading down to the Cotton Bowl on Thursday. Our daughter is a senior at U of Cincinnati. We are hoping the Bearcats can surprise the Tide. Looking for some suggestions of where to eat and drink. We are staying about a mile from AT&T stadium in Arlington. Also, any suggestions about the stadium would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
Tons of places to eat and drink right there in Arlington (but mostly chains) or you can venture to Dallas or Fort Worth if you are looking for something specific. If you let me know what you are looking for, I can maybe make a suggestion. Fort Worth is more western at the stockyards and downtown is more manageable than Dallas. In Dallas, Deep Ellum is eclectic but could be dangerous. Greenville Ave is collegy but with SMU on break, will not be busy. Downtown Dallas is blah.

What do you want to know about the stadium? I’ve never been there for football, just the Final Four and a Paul McCartney convert.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Nothing specific about the stadium. I live in Chicago and Soldier Field is quirky so there are some dos and don'ts regarding where to tailgate and certain entrances that are quicker to get through than others. Deep Ellum looks interesting. Maybe we will go there Thursday afternoon/evening.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Tons of places to eat and drink right there in Arlington (but mostly chains) or you can venture to Dallas or Fort Worth if you are looking for something specific. If you let me know what you are looking for, I can maybe make a suggestion. Fort Worth is more western at the stockyards and downtown is more manageable than Dallas. In Dallas, Deep Ellum is eclectic but could be dangerous. Greenville Ave is collegy but with SMU on break, will not be busy. Downtown Dallas is blah.

What do you want to know about the stadium? I’ve never been there for football, just the Final Four and a Paul McCartney convert.
Who did Paul convert, and to what?

Reaction Score
My wife and I are heading down to the Cotton Bowl on Thursday. Our daughter is a senior at U of Cincinnati. We are hoping the Bearcats can surprise the Tide. Looking for some suggestions of where to eat and drink. We are staying about a mile from AT&T stadium in Arlington. Also, any suggestions about the stadium would be appreciated.
Super jealous UC alum and fan here! I wish I could go as I’ve gone to just about every bowl game they’ve been in since I graduated. Bring home a Bearcat win!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom