OT: - Costco Sporting Event Tickets! | The Boneyard

OT: Costco Sporting Event Tickets!

Reaction Score
They are selling E vouchers to sone baseball games. I just picked up 100 level seats for Rays Yankees game May 5th. 2 seats 100 level for $80 total all inclusive. They do selected Yankees games at the stadium, 2 seats 200 level for $99 Plus 2 drinks and 2 dogs Included. That is normally an $88 seat. No Red Sox that I could see. They will do up to 5 seats on a membership card. They also have some MLS and NASCAR tickets listed. To me this is a fantastic idea especially when you consider the outrageous add on fees at Ticketmaster and other agencies. Just type in Costco Sporting Events. Man, do I love Costco!

Quick note: they send a code, you then you get the MLB Ballpark App and they drop the tickets right in there.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That's a good deal. They also have good deals on lift tickets for ski resorts. They do it good.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing @jibsey and shout out to @XLCenterFan for the lift tickets idea.

I'm in Norwalk, so obviously close to Costco. Not a member (just me and my wife) but this thread is convincing me to get an annual membership even with just two people at our house.

For tickets (sports and ski) can they be purchased online?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing @jibsey and shout out to @XLCenterFan for the lift tickets idea.

I'm in Norwalk, so obviously close to Costco. Not a member (just me and my wife) but this thread is convincing me to get an annual membership even with just two people at our house.

For tickets (sports and ski) can they be purchased online?
Unsure on that answer. I kind of cheat…I go with my brother in law and use his account. Don’t call the Costco cops on me. I always buy in store.

Reaction Score
Oh, one other thing. Its best available seat in the sections listed on the e coupon, ie; yankees 200 level Rays 100 level. You don’t get to pick your specific seats, they do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom