Cost of tickets for full BE tourney? | The Boneyard

Cost of tickets for full BE tourney?

Reaction Score
I'm thinking about coming up from Myrtle Beach. Last year, does anyone remember the cost range from last season for tickets for all sessions? Thanks.

Reaction Score
I bought mine on TickPick in late February last year and the cheapest all-session tickets were $340. The year before we bought them around the same time, and they were $360. These seats were up on the catwalk/bridge level, so they obviously get much more expensive as you get closer. I want to say that the upper rows of the 200 level were somewhere around $450.

Reaction Score
I bought mine on TickPick in late February last year and the cheapest all-session tickets were $340. The year before we bought them around the same time, and they were $360. These seats were up on the catwalk/bridge level, so they obviously get much more expensive as you get closer. I want to say that the upper rows of the 200 level were somewhere around $450.
Thanks. Wow, didn't expect that.

Reaction Score
I bought 2 tickets for all sessions also up in the catwalk/bridge section from Ticketmaster. I wanna say it was about $450 total for 2.

Reaction Score
Actually I just looked it up, taxes and fees the total came to $520 for 2

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
One year I bought the whole session. Only attended quarters and semis and sold the rest. Ended up going for free.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If you’re planning to go to all games, it could be worth it to get an all sessions pass ahead of time.

Last year we bought them per game and I think it was about $100 each for the Thursday game (second level) and $200 each for the Friday game (also, second level).

We were buying 5 together though so it made it harder to be price selective…

With both Nova and St. John’s looking like teams that could make a run, buying tickets day of and competing with them for tickets might be tough and even more expensive than last year (Marquette/Xavier/Creighton? in the semi finals).

I do recall the tickets for the Xavier / Marquette final were less than $100 around tip-off for the finals. Obviously, less fans with easy access to decide on a whim to go to the game being Midwest schools, unlike UConn / Nova / St. John’s fans who have an east trip into MSG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom