2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr. previews college decision | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr. previews college decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Scanned this quickly, and was like, what homer analyst is picking Florida?!?! then realized Tre Donaldson prediction is sandwiched between those 2...carry on

I know grain of salt and all that...but is it typical for these guys to put a 6 for confidence? Does that not cost them as much clout if they get it wrong?
Jerry Meyer went like 74/76 last year in predictions, and usually doesn’t pick until it’s a certainty.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer went like 74/76 last year in predictions, and usually doesn’t pick until it’s a certainty.
Oftentimes Jerry picks 2 or 3 minutes before the player announces.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
There was sarcasm in this reply FYI and I would agree.
Thanks Mau
You opened the door to the haters
And who were the first 2 to jump on it!!!!
Frick and Frack

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
never heard of him. actually, every time i read 'jerry meyer,' i heard it as jerry maguire. lol.

Reaction Score
'Has Kevin Ollie ever been able to recruit like this?'
neither a rabid supporter nor a continually butthurt hater for mr ollie, at some point, the fact that polley, whaley, and joshy are his recruits deserves respect. how's that working out for us?
The question is has ollie ever “kept” recruits like this... he has thus far out recruited with the ghost class of Vance and company...... on a grade to grade basis. But no doubt AT ALL the MO is with DH and the long term looks to maintain.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
The question is has ollie ever “kept” recruits like this... he has thus far out recruited with the ghost class of Vance and company...... on a grade to grade basis. But no doubt AT ALL the MO is with DH and the long term looks to maintain.
pro tip: all u get from constantly looking backwards is a stiff neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom