Coppin State | The Boneyard

Coppin State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is just what the doctor ordered. They are an absolute abomination (1-6) and regardless of RPI we just need to get on the winning side of things to put these heartbreakers behind us. We probably lose to Duke, but after that there's no reason we can't go at least 18-4 from there. That's good enough for an auto bid and we'll probably win the garbage tourney anyway.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i feel theres been no flow with this team or schedule other than the 3 games in the tourney, it's been a week or so between games... they need more games and a flow

Reaction Score
Coppin State will play like Yale against us. Just saying.

With that said I have no doubt we kick their arse!

Reaction Score
i feel theres been no flow with this team or schedule other than the 3 games in the tourney, it's been a week or so between games... they need more games and a flow
Agreed, but the break now couldn't have come at a better time. We need to get Boat and Purvis healthy.

One of the reasons there has been no flow is that UConn is playing 2 OOC games during league play, so that takes away a couple of games we would have played already.

Reaction Score
Agreed, but the break now couldn't have come at a better time. We need to get Boat and Purvis healthy.

One of the reasons there has been no flow is that UConn is playing 2 OOC games during league play, so that takes away a couple of games we would have played already.

More than anything we need the rumors about both Omar and Purvis to not be true. These guys need to be playing 20+ minutes if we're going to contend..

Reaction Score
More than anything we need the rumors about both Omar and Purvis to not be true. These guys need to be playing 20+ minutes if we're going to contend..
What's the rumor regarding Purvis?

Reaction Score
Columbia, Central and Coppin et al will sit in various zones to observe sledteam.

They will not waste any effort chasing shooters and will expend all energy on offensive end.

There are no easy outs due to composition of sledteam and lead dog.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Coppin State is licking their chops to play us now.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Coppin State lost to Denver by 26. They lost to Illinois by 58. I think we'll be alright.
So you're saying there's a chance?..... This presumes we're in the same league with those schools. Need to see it first, then I'll share your confidence.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bryan Lord said:
We should just foul down 2 with 10 seconds or less to go.
We'd find a way to give up an offensive rebound putback off a missed FT.

Reaction Score
The only rumors I hear come from the Boneyard. It embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom