Coordinators & Position Coaches ? | The Boneyard

Coordinators & Position Coaches ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who stays (hopefully very few, if any) ?
Who does BD bring in ?

I would prefer HH be gone. Not a huge fan of Buggs either.

These will be big decisions for the future of Bob Diaco, and UCONN Football.

Just think. In all of the SOS years at WR, no one could run a route, or catch a ball. 1 year of TJ coaching them, and its a position of strength now. Position coaches are often overlooked, but often they are the main voice to a group, and can make a huge difference. And we already know what coordinators mean to a program.

I can't wait to see who we get now.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I like Buggs a lot but I believe he is out of position coaching RB's.

I doubt that any of our defensive coaches return (although Wholley may get moved back to TE's).

I wouldn't be surprised if Buggs gets redeployed to ST. Anything else is up for grabs.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Isn't Newsome being recruited by Buggs? Not the reason in itself to keep the guy but something to consider.

Reaction Score
What I heard from a RB parent last spring was that they were thrilled with Coach Buggs and his recruiting abilities in the Newport News, VA area. Good man to hold on to. Definitely hope that TJ Weist, Shane Day and Coach Foley are retained on the offensive side of the ball. Tough to breakup a good thing that is already in place. Clean house on the D side. Welcome Coach Diaco to the BY. And Kudos to AD Manuel, Thanks for getting it done and no Donut jokes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom