Cooper Flagg delays announcement | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg delays announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Once he shows up they'll stick him in the newly minted Grayson Allen 5000, and he'll emerge as the next Dookie villain.
When you think of players who have transformed a program, he should be up there with Magic, Bird, Durant, Chris Mullin, Camby. Say he changes his mind and goes to U Maine, I’ll bet they get to at least the elite 8.

Reaction Score
How about just stop speculating one way or another. His announcement delay says enough.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I only care about the guys we land. We, this board, tends to moan a lot about our classes, but we always turn out just fine

We are UConn, the best program in the new millennial, the college basketball capital of the world, the school with so many basketball banners it's borderline embarrassing. The most in the men's and women's in the last 25 years

Arrogant and spoiled. We are who we are. Let them celebrate recruiting, we celebrate banners

Reaction Score
Let’s move past these guys. It sucks we didn’t get them but whatever, we will get more recruits, bring in other transfers.

Look forward to this season. We have players with valuable championship experience, new faces with untapped potential, and one of the best teams in the country. The journey starts in a little over a week!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Let’s move past these guys. It sucks we didn’t get them but whatever, we will get more recruits, bring in other transfers.

Look forward to this season. We have players with valuable championship experience, new faces with untapped potential, and one of the best teams in the country. The journey starts in a little over a week!
This will not stop on Flagg until he formally commits. Thank goodness the season starts soon. I kind of hope he waits and think he will until they find the shooter. For other reasons more important than basketball let’s hope that happens soon.

Reaction Score
This board is disappointing to say the least. A 16 year old has enough good taste , respect and judgement about perception to delay . our adult response is to drag Duke and hope his pain for his community somehow becomes our gain. Grow the hell up !

Reaction Score
Who cares, even if he comes he’s a one and done ! Recruiting those type of players has proven over and over on how to not build a championship team.
If he infact doesnt come here ill be a bit disappointed but im over it. On to the next like always and as you say this guy will be in college one season.

Reaction Score
Just my opinion but he really wants to at Duke why not commit after the visit? He has to be thinking which school he fits best.

Reaction Score
Just my opinion but he really wants to at Duke why not commit after the visit? He has to be thinking which school he fits best.
I’m spitballing here but maybe his heart has always been telling him to be at Duke but his head says go to UConn.

Reaction Score
For all we know that did happen, schools and coaches are not finding out on a live stream a week or 2 later like us fans

Reaction Score
For all we know that did happen, schools and coaches are not finding out on a live stream a week or 2 later li
If he didn't make it public I'm not believing the hype of Duke board. Their fans is like ours saying and thinking he's coming. Bur I rock with whoever wants to commit and play for the Huskies

Reaction Score
There is an old adage in sales “time kills all deals”
I agree. Lol

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
At this point I'm thinking Cooper Flagg may or may not come to UConn. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom