Cooper Flagg delays announcement | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg delays announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It’s crazy a 16 year old made a grown up decision, while some grown ups on here are like a 16 year old that’s a fan of a boy band! Doesn’t really matter where he goes. Let the young man live!

Reaction Score
When you think of players who have transformed a program, he should be up there with Magic, Bird, Durant, Chris Mullin, Camby. Say he changes his mind and goes to U Maine, I’ll bet they get to at least the elite 8.

Need to play the games first, then his impact can be discussed with those names. Also, imo, UMass was not just Camby and I was under the impression the wins were vacated.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
We were better than them in 2003. They love to talk about how lucky we are in the tourney. They’re lucky didn’t run into Uconn in the tourney in 03 or they’ll have zero titles lol
I’m all for Syracuse slander, but they were a 3 seed and we were a 5… they were better than us (that one and only time).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m all for Syracuse slander, but they were a 3 seed and we were a 5… they were better than us (that one and only time).
No, they were seeded higher.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Need to play the games first, then his impact can be discussed with those names. Also, imo, UMass was not just Camby and I was under the impression the wins were vacated.

I loathed UMass under Calipari, but vacated wins are a clerical thing. They still made the Final Four because they won the games on the court.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I loathe UMass under Calipari, but vacated wins are a clerical thing. They still made the Final Four because they won the games on the court.
Interesting take, no shade toward you for offering it.

And thanks for your taking out the late night garbage. This wasn't the thread for me to add to it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I loathe UMass under Calipari, but vacated wins are a clerical thing. They still made the Final Four because they won the games on the court.
But they did so by cheating, thus the wins were vacated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom