Coombs June visit? | The Boneyard

Coombs June visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The papers had reported in Colorado that Mikayla Coombs had said she would be able to visit if she did not make the team. Has anyone heard any fallow up to this? I think Coach Bill had made mention of possible visit.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The papers had reported in Colorado that Mikayla Coombs had said she would be able to visit if she did not make the team. Has anyone heard any fallow up to this? I think Coach Bill had made mention of possible visit.
Was wondering the same, and the numbers impact to roster (14) should Mikayla pick UCONN.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just bumping this thread again hoping someone in the know can inform or confirm about a Coombs UCONN visit. @CoachBill @UConnCat @Sluconn Husky @HuskyNan ???

The New Haven Register Blogs: Elm City to Eagleville: UConn recruitiing target Mikayla Coombs making up for lost time

"The rising senior guard out of the Wesleyan School in Norcross, Georgia is trying to set up an official visit to UConn and there is a little bit of time next month for her to make it up to Storrs."

"
"I think it will be mid-June but I don't know the date yet."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just thinking, we never knew about Stevens and Camara visiting, maybe the trend will continue and we will only know about it after a commitment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom