Consecutive "Final Fours" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Consecutive "Final Fours"

Reaction Score
Once again you are getting off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I stated or even the topic. I am not even disagreeing that the CFA playoffs is a joke. What I said was that 8 is a good number. There is never anyone past that who has a legitimate chance to win. When you choose four, you are leaving out several who are deserving of a chance at the title. Everything else you stated is so far away from what I stated that it barely makes sense.
Agree 8 is the right number. I can sympathize with some of the past #5 odd teams out, but not with #9. But IMO the P5 should also get rid of their conference championship games (they won't because of the paydays, but they should) to give the regular season some importance:

- P5 Conference winners are automatically in.

- 3 "At large" teams selected by the committee - can include up to 2 P5 second place teams, but must* include at least one non-P5 team.
* P5 schools who think they got screwed out of the #8 just stop your whining - #8 team isn't going to win it anyway).

Reaction Score
What does this have to do with the post eebmg made? I was responding to his/her post. See above.

You made the comment was not the AAC WBB pretty anemic as well? Don't you remember your own posts?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
You made the comment was not the AAC WBB pretty anemic as well? Don't you remember your own posts?
I was answering another post. My post was in response to that post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom