Connecticut Sun | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sun

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well I did as part of the game thread. If you want to emphasize and initiate more Morgan Tuck comments, you may want to add her into the thread title.

Great Game. Moriah looks great physically going hard all the time and not showing any fatigue. A couple of crash dummy moments as well. She is in complete control out there. Does not hurt that she made 2 clutch free throws at the end to seal the win. :)

I expect Plum and Moriah will be able to play well together for a very long time.

Morgan had I think the best game of her career. Besides her threes, she is finally getting her legs under her and is making those patented smooth and slippery post moves near basket like she did at UConn. Together with a nice offensive game from Gabby, this was a good UConn day. If only Nurse can catch some of her early season mojo.

On a different note, during the post game interview, when McBride was asked what was the motivation for playing so well, she said that it was payback for a loss to Connecticut. I guess the name "Connecticut" must really get to her. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom