• Poll closed .

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
The Sun have won every quarter. Very impressive

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Parker the only one showing up for LA. After last year's fiasco and likely losing badly today, I hope Fisher is gone. Those results with Parker/Nneka/Gray is unacceptable.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Don't touch the money yet.

I was a little early calling it in the 1st quarter, but it's over now. Up 18 w/ 3:20 left, but it's been over for a long time.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Parker the only one showing up for LA. After last year's fiasco and likely losing badly today, I hope Fisher is gone. Those results with Parker/Nneka/Gray is unacceptable.
In fairness, Nneka is out and every member of the Sun's starting five have more playoff experience as starters than Wiese and Anigwe, so this is not quite a healthy Sparks the Sun are routing.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
I think Vegas/Connecticut will be a really good matchup. Connecticut is gritty and tough defensively. Wilson is going to be worn out by the end of the series going up against Jones/A. Thomas for 3-5 games.

Brutal finish for the Sparks, Parker played hard but they wont win any games getting so little from Sykes/Gray/Williams and with Nneka out.

Sykes/Gray/Williams finished with a combined 14 points, 2 assists, 7 TO, and shot 6-24 from the floor, 0-10 from deep.

Parker on her own had 22 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks, 6-13 FG, 1-2 3pt, and just 1 TO.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Sykes/Gray/Williams finished with a combined 14 points, 2 assists, 7 TO, and shot 6-24 from the floor, 0-10 from deep.

Was it exceptional defense, or just a collectively horrible performance by the LA guards? Vandersloot and Quigley combined for 31 points 6 assists 3 TOs shooting 12-19 overall and 3-7 behind the arc against the same team a few days earlier.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Anyone notice at the end, with the shot clock off, and no way to win the game, Parker drove the ball the entire length of the court - no one even tried to defend her - and instead of dribbling the clock out, she made a layup? Such a lack of class. The biggest whiner and complainer in the game also has no class in the loss.

What was the point? Pad her points total by 2 more? I just don't get it. So glad she's out of the semi finals.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Was it exceptional defense, or just a collectively horrible performance by the LA guards? Vandersloot and Quigley combined for 31 points 6 assists 3 TOs shooting 12-19 overall and 3-7 behind the arc against the same team a few days earlier.

Both but more bad offense IMO. They had a lot of clean looks that they just missed.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Anyone notice at the end, with the shot clock off, and no way to win the game, Parker drove the ball the entire length of the court - no one even tried to defend her - and instead of dribbling the clock out, she made a layup? Such a lack of class. The biggest whiner and complainer in the game also has no class in the loss.

What was the point? Pad her points total by 2 more? I just don't get it. So glad she's out of the semi finals.

Definitely did notice that. Didn't seem to elicit any response from the Sun players, but yeah almost anybody else would've just dribbled out the clock rather than driving to the hoop in that situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom