Connecticut Sun vs Las Vegas Aces - 9/29/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sun vs Las Vegas Aces - 9/29/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
D. Bonner and Jasmine Jones hurt the Sun offensively this game. When Bonner got the ball it stuck, and then she would throw up a wild shot or pass it late to a teammate who had to put up a rushed shot. The Sun needed a three on the last possession so why did Bonner throw up a wild, falling shot? If she had made it it would not have made a difference.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Swords isn't playing 30+ minutes against the Storm. If Las Vegas turns the ball over 18 times, they are in real trouble.

What other option do they have? Either go really small, or play Cannon?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
D. Bonner and Jasmine Jones hurt the Sun offensively this game. When Bonner got the ball it stuck, and then she would throw up a wild shot or pass it late to a teammate who had to put up a rushed shot. The Sun needed a three on the last possession so why did Bonner throw up a wild, falling shot? If she had made it it would not have made a difference.

Bonner has always been a high volume shooter, and at times incredibly inefficient. With questionable shot selection. She is what she is. When she's hitting shots it's fine, but when she isn't, she can definitely hurt her team.

Yeah, that last one she had an opportunity to take the 3 and passed it up to drive and take an off balance long 2. Was she thinking the refs were gonna bail her out w/ the and 1?

Reaction Score
How is Bill Laimbeer not on any short list for the NBA teams that need a coach?

Reaction Score
Because he has an abrasive personality and people just don’t like him.
And, as indicated in the article, “...he’s not exactly outsmarting the world’s best coaches in the WNBA.”

Here's something he had to say about Maya...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seattle will be a heavy favorite, I'd assume.

Well, the Aces swept them in the regular season but Bird missed both games and I got the feeling that Seattle chose to rest their players in the season finale because there just wasn't anything for them to gain by being first seed instead of second.

1601476362849.png

Reaction Score
No Hamby puts LV at a major disadvantage. Judging by numbers Young hasn't played well at all lately and the Aces need someone besides Aja and Angel to show up. Seattle has more weapons for sure. I hope for an entertaining series.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Both teams will be missing a key bench player, but I think Hamby being out is more of a disadvantage for LV than Whitcomb leaving for Seattle.

Reaction Score
Both teams will be missing a key bench player, but I think Hamby being out is more of a disadvantage for LV than Whitcomb leaving for Seattle.
No Sue either game, and Stewie sat out the 2nd game. Hamby being out is big for Las Vegas. Seattle has 4 people they can throw at Wilson. Howard, Stewie, Russell, Ezi, and also Langhorne, and Tuck.

Reaction Score
Agree wholeheartedly, bad coaching for not addressing that issue, and demanding better TEAM play. Me thinks he was more interested in his choice of shirts, rather than choice of players on the court!

Reaction Score
Because he has an abrasive personality and people just don’t like him.
And, as indicated in the article, “...he’s not exactly outsmarting the world’s best coaches in the WNBA.”

Here's something he had to say about Maya...
Lambeer simply dies not put up with the prima donna NBA players.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
No Hamby puts LV at a major disadvantage. Judging by numbers Young hasn't played well at all lately and the Aces need someone besides Aja and Angel to show up. Seattle has more weapons for sure. I hope for an entertaining series.
Seattle with Bird is a better team than the Aces without Hamby, imo.

Reaction Score

He tried NBA assistant coaching, but I guess that didn’t go so well. He’s found his niche. He’s president of the Aces and also head coach. Is that not enough?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom