Connecticut Sun @ Phoenix Mercury - 6/16/18 | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sun @ Phoenix Mercury - 6/16/18

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
It would take a major miracle for the Sun to win this one. :(

Reaction Score
It would take a major miracle for the Sun to win this one. :(

It will. I'm just hoping to see some good moments, especially from the bench players (Brown, Laney, Jones, Banham). Already some nice steals by Jasmine, who is such a terrific leader no matter the circumstances. It's early in the season, they have time to get healthy and improve their record. The most important thing is that Chiney and Alyssa recover well and come back soon.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
She had a knee issue late in last night's game. Apparently it did not heal overnight.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Mercury win 7th straight.
Really like the Mercury. Saw their home game against Vegas last week on FSAZ. Should be able to watch their game tomorrow at Vegas on NBA-TV.

Would love to get to a game - but it is so difficult to plan things with the Missus health.

Reaction Score
I meant to record this game but I forgot. Darn. But based on the boxscore it looks like Morgan and Brionna Jones took advantage of the opportunity for playing time.

Reaction Score
I meant to record this game but I forgot. Darn. But based on the boxscore it looks like Morgan and Brionna Jones took advantage of the opportunity for playing time.
Yeah. They both had their struggles, but eventually got into the flow. Morgan ended up shooting well. Brionna did a nice job on Griner, actually better than Jonquel was doing. Brionna is big and strong and she uses what she's got well.

Overall, though, the game wasn't worth watching. I did, but I'm a bit of a fanatic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom