Connecticut producing better prospects? | The Boneyard

Connecticut producing better prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it me or is CT producing a lot more D1 prospects than I can remember? Looking about how UConn is hosting two guys from Trinity Catholic (which I know is pvt) but nonetheless, I used to feel this state was a dead zone for ballers. Drummond, Dunn and Iverson just to name a few big ones of recent, perhaps UConn is helped by its fertile recruiting environment.

Older 'yarders might have more insight on this than I do. It's pretty cool to see good in-state guys.

Reaction Score
Connecticut used to produce a ton of talent in the past but it seemed like the past decade or so were seriously lacking for the most pasrt. There is alot of talent now and alot of young kids coming up, I'm guessing it has to do with better player development/AAU. Kahari Beaufort, Cane Broome and Kahlil Dukes are just a few guards from the Hartford area to keep an eye on. There are lots of really good young players in the state.

Reaction Score
this may come in handy when calhoun retires down the road. Instate talent should help the possible recruiting hit a new coach not named JC would encounter

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
this may come in handy when calhoun retires down the road. Instate talent should help the possible recruiting hit a new coach not named JC would encounter

No one's going to come to play for UConn if we're not eligible for the tournament in 2013-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom