Connecticut jerseys | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Connecticut jerseys

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was thinking more like this:

CT basketball.jpg

Reaction Score
If our boys alternate uniforms are the white Connecticut throw back with the white husky logo shorts I will poo my pants in happiness
It's been confirmed that the jersey and shorts being sold as replicas are the ones that are gonna be on the court.

Reaction Score
It's been confirmed that the jersey and shorts being sold as replicas are the ones that are gonna be on the court.
Can confirm, Tripp confirmed. The 19nine shorts sold will go along with the Connecticut jersey being sold. It honors the past of both logos. Will be home alternate.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Looks like a "shirtsy"...t-shirt/jersey.
Damn, I just got an email from 19Nine advertising it, went to the website, put an XL in my cart, took a phone call, them came back and it was out of stock.

Reaction Score
Thats great! A lot of fans did not like how the rebrand completely did away with “Connecticut”, and many fans are split on the new logo as well. I wish they wear the “Connecticut” alternates along with the throwback shorts a couple home games per year. One Gampel and one XL? I think that makes everybody happy where you can still have the new logo and branding, but at the same time, you’re still paying tribute to your history and the great moments that happened while wearing that logo/uniform.

Reaction Score
Thats great! A lot of fans did not like how the rebrand completely did away with “Connecticut”, and many fans are split on the new logo as well. I wish they wear the “Connecticut” alternates along with the throwback shorts a couple home games per year. One Gampel and one XL? I think that makes everybody happy where you can still have the new logo and branding, but at the same time, you’re still paying tribute to your history and the great moments that happened while wearing that logo/uniform.
I wonder if they're gonna make a vintage court.

Reaction Score
I wonder if they're gonna make a vintage court.
That would be nice, but thats probably too much of a hassle for a couple games. Its probably a lot of money and you would need more space to store it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom