Connecticut guys in Pats-Colts | The Boneyard

Connecticut guys in Pats-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just noticing a lot of CT connections in this game...

from UConn- Orlovsky, Brown, Lutrus

from CT- Freeney, Hernandez, Niko Koutivides

Reaction Score
Garbage time but DanO just hit Garcon for a TD. Had one pick today but overall he played well. The Donald also had quality time and a TD run.

Finished 30/37 for 353 2 TDs 1 INT. Not bad at all for someone who hasn't started in 3 years.

Reaction Score
Dan O had a nice game today. They went with a conservative game plan but Dan showed if nothing else, he is a hell of a lot better than Matt Painter. Playing Painter over Dan was probably a way to ensure they had the worst record.

Reaction Score
Donald Thomas showing up as a FB in goal line situations

Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus is officially an NFL player, credited with one tackle. Anybody see it?...special teams maybe?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Dan O was getting a lot of love in the Patriots' post game....

They said the same thing about Orlofsky being much better choice than Painter, and Collins.....

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
great job Dan, hopefully you get at least one more chance to be somebody's starter (I'm assuming Peyton is returning)

Reaction Score
So UConn went from busts to heroes in the span of a couple weeks

Reaction Score
great job Dan, hopefully you get at least one more chance to be somebody's starter (I'm assuming Peyton is returning)

maybe he can win the job from Peyton Manning :D

Reaction Score
So UConn went from busts to heroes in the span of a couple weeks

The only possible bust is Donald Brown and the other 2nd rounders, Danny O is a 6th round pick there is no such thing as a 6th round bust

Reaction Score
The only possible bust is Donald Brown and the other 2nd rounders, Danny O is a 6th round pick there is no such thing as a 6th round bust

Brown badly needs a change of scenery. He is clearly the best back on the Colts, yet they seem determined to let Joseph Addai carry the ball despite the fact he has really struggled. And every time Delone Carter touches the ball, he fumbles.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Scott Lutrus is officially an NFL player, credited with one tackle. Anybody see it?...special teams maybe?

Scott made a tackle on punt return. Wearing #56 he was on punt return and covering kicks / punts.

Reaction Score
Jim Caldwell should be fired if there is any justice. Playing Painter over Dan-O, Addai over Brown? The man loses one player and can't win a game? Give me a break. I don't care who your QB is. if you were a consistent playoff team, you can't lose one guy and collapse.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Jim Caldwell should be fired if there is any justice. Playing Painter over Dan-O, Addai over Brown? The man loses one player and can't win a game? Give me a break. I don't care who your QB is. if you were a consistent playoff team, you can't lose one guy and collapse.

I'll never understand the Colts love affair with Addai either. He seems to be a bust year in and year out

maybe he's great in practice :)

Reaction Score

Painter sucks, I'm sorry (stupid Purdue connections) but I was calling for him to change the QB to Dan O, mainly because he has a bigger arm and can actually throw normal not for the UConn bias I have :)

Dan O should go to the Bears after the season is over, Hanie is worse than Painter, Brown is fine in Indy, since it looks like he's getting used to the offense.

Reaction Score
and Lutrus managed a good screen capture post game...fine company with a future hall of famer

Attachments

• brady lutrus.JPG
    brady lutrus.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads