Conn. Super Scout Max Emfinger's Top Sleepers | The Boneyard

Conn. Super Scout Max Emfinger's Top Sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Max Emfinger recently released his top sleeper football players in the Northeast Region. A few UConn recruits are among them. Emfinger is a top scout in the business and this info was shared with coaches from some of the top BCS programs from coast to coast. http://wp.me/p2fDtb-kh

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Max Emfinger recently released his top sleeper football players in the Northeast Region. A few UConn recruits are among them. Emfinger is a top scout in the business and this info was shared with coaches from some of the top BCS programs from coast to coast. http://wp.me/p2fDtb-kh

thanks for the link. some interesting stuff in there and some mistakes but overall a solid list of kids. very glad to see uconn is all over that list. i have been talking about beckford and robinson for a while now as some here know. i would really like to see both be huskys if we strike out on higher rated kids. love seeing julian allen and a couple others also on that list.

Reaction Score
thanks for the link. some interesting stuff in there and some mistakes but overall a solid list of kids. very glad to see uconn is all over that list. i have been talking about beckford and robinson for a while now as some here know. i would really like to see both be huskys if we strike out on higher rated kids. love seeing julian allen and a couple others also on that list.

He lists Isaacs as a UConn recruit. It would be nice if he knew something we don't, but I assume it was an error.

Reaction Score
Thought the write-up and the rating on Allen was interesting because he's got him rated higher than actual LB/DE recruits such as Myles Nash and Buddy Brown and obviously didnt have the inside scoop on his academic situation which prevented probably 15 offers. A few other errors but overrall nice insight on these kids projections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom