Congratulations to Kia, Gabby and Azurá | The Boneyard

Congratulations to Kia, Gabby and Azurá

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
DccmqSrVMAAH-Qy.jpg

You will be missed!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They all have beautiful smiles, surprised that Geno is smiling instead of crying.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
DccmqSrVMAAH-Qy.jpg

You will be missed!

As a UConn fan, I'm very proud of these 3 young ladies. 4 years ago, Kia and Gabby came to Storrs along with Courtney Ekmark and Sadie Edwards as young wide-eyed and impressionable 18 year olds. Today they leave grown and mature 22 year olds with a solid college education, and the jobs (and a bright future) they were hoping to have upon graduation.

I would like to think that I speak for the entire Boneyard collective in saying that we wish all three the best of everything, as they leave the hallowed halls of dear old UConn, and begin their journey into the real world. I wish them luck and favor not only in their professional sports pursuits, but their personal lives, business ventures and aspirations after basketball. Congratulations ladies on a job well done.

Thank you so much for posting this CL82. This is the picture of the day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations Azura, Gabby and Kia!! I will miss you all!! I will continue to follow you all in the WNBA....along with the other UConn Alumna.

Reaction Score
Those of you closer to the Uconn academic community can let us know what the three different colored tassels represent.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to all of our grads. They also played a little basketball along the way.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Those three have success written all over them. The short guy with them hasn't done too badly, either.

They have all carried themselves with remarkable grace and maturity. Wise beyond their years. Intelligent. Personable.

Congrats. Well done!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom