Change Ad Consent Congratulations Maya | The Boneyard

Congratulations Maya

-
All right...Story made for the big screen...how much are directors going to bid for the rights!!

Congratulations to these two. No one can predict where and with who you will find love. As Emily Dickinson once said, "The heart wants what it wants" Those of us lucky enough to find the person they feel that very special and lasting bond with find something rarer than diamonds. May their love for each other be just as enduring.

Can't say that I saw this coming but I wish her all the happiness in the world. She's been my favorite Husky since she stepped on the floor and is one of the most gifted I've ever seen. I hope she decides to come back and play basketball again but if she doesn't then fans have terrific memories. Maya likely can do whatever she wants in life even if she never plays again.

Now that is a very happy and uplifting story! Seeing the happiness in their faces is a very nice way to start the day.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
I was just talking about her jump shot last night while watching The Sun vs The Sky