Congrats UConn | The Boneyard

Congrats UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You came to play and boy did you. Very, very impressed with the whole team. No other team has shut down Diggins, Novosel, and Peters. Some was themselves, but the majority was UConn. Good luck in the NCAA.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Great Win Tonight. ND is the better team, but UConn's Defense shuts down ND. Shut down Skylar until the last minute of the game.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thanks for the classy post. This win is special because the Huskies beat a great team. Good luck to you guys in the NCAAs.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Some of tonight's stars: Bria (who seems back on track) (18 pts), Tiffany (14 pts), Kaleena (19 pts), and my hero of the game, Kelly Faris, who hit two important three point shots late in the game for a total of 8.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the classy post. This win is special because the Huskies beat a great team. Good luck to you guys in the NCAAs.

Classy or not, I call them like I see them and UConn could have beat any team in the country tonight. The turn around in a matter of days is a testament to the players, coaches, and fans. Well deserved championship! Even my luck hat didn't help. lol Going to have to question it's use for the men's tournament. With Manning leaving the Colts this has been a bad sports night. ugh.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Thanks rjp. I have a hunch both teams will be in Denver, but good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom