Congrats UConn from Louisville | The Boneyard

Congrats UConn from Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Thanks -did not appreciate Pitino working against us with Donovan in FL game.

Reaction Score
Thanks guys you guys won it last year, and knocked out Cuse for us, and we knocked out UK for you.

You saved our off season, scoe, lol. We have to live with those ticks.

Reaction Score
Congratulations UCONN. Great program, and I just wanted to say on this board instead of the Csnbbs Aac board b/c those howler monkeys over there would cover me in Caca if I posted this, but... your win was OLD BIG EAST All The Way!

Hopefully there is justice & you will be invited to the ACC soon, Cuse-Uconn 6-overtime was one of the greatest college ball games EVER- there's Real-$-Value there....

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Pitino is god father to BillyD's kids. He's family between them. Besides, what the hell was he going to tell him? How to beat you?

Pitino played no role other than making you good enough to win the whole thing.

Pitino IS(!!) the father of Billy's kids. Billy just doesn't know it

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The hugest congrats!!!!!!!!!!! My second favorite team. Way to go you guys. Just freaking incredible.

What a story. I mean, what an amazing story.

you and Cardinal nation are welcome my friend

I'm just glad we didn't have to play y'all

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He has an enormous schlong. It's everywhere and the girls know it.
Senore...deep down do you think your team is thinking "Oh c'mon!!!!!'

Reaction Score
Pitino is god father to BillyD's kids. He's family between them. Besides, what the hell was he going to tell him? How to beat you?

Seriously. It's almost as bad as Syracuse fans complaining about Calhoun "helping" Barnes and Roy in 2003.

Reaction Score

I think he's kidding Senore, I'm surprised that other teams didn't try it more

Reaction Score
Senore...deep down do you think your team is thinking "Oh c'mon!!!!!'

Yeah, but so what? Today is what matters. Hell Kemba had to make a last second basket against us in the Big East Final to get your 4 seed the last time you guys won it. I think we beat you 2 of 3 that year too, lol. Louisville is your finest sparring partner and you know it. We make you better. :D

Hey, you guys just went and took it. It was frikkin awesome watching. Relish every single tiny iota of your championship. You deserve it so much. It's a treat appreciating it as a fan.....and I'm talking about myself.

Reaction Score
Congrats UCONN !!!! 2014 National Champions.. Rooting for you guys hard tonight.. Thanks for taking care of KY for us !!! We owe you one... Enjoy.. Watch One Shining Moment about 150 times over the summer.. Watch that title game about 25 times.. Enjoy every minute like we did last year.. Much props to your team !!!

Reaction Score
Thanks Cards fans. Best of luck in the ACC! You are the only school we were aligned with that actually earned a big stage.

Reaction Score
IMG_8026.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member