Congrats to undefeated SC on the National Championship | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats to undefeated SC on the National Championship

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Congrats to South Carolina, our old ACC brethren.
My brother attended Maryland in the early to mid 70s. My first college game was at Cole Field House and my first college football game was at Byrd.

Reaction Score
Congratulations South Carolina and their fans! Makes this Oregon State fan feel pretty good about our game with South Carolina. We have now lost to South Carolina 3 times in the NCAA Tournament, and each time the spread gets a little tighter. Lose by less than 10 points next time?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sorry to be a little late on this, but congratulations South Carolina. It was an amazing run in what ought to have been a rebuilding year for you. You could see this one meant a lot to Dawn. She has built something special in Columbia.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dawn should buy Cardoso a car. Her miracle shot made the difefrence between a National Championship Year and a HISTORIC UNDEFEATED National Championsip Season. - Seriously though, wonderful team effort all year from SC. Incredible bench. And kudos to Raven Johnson for slowing down Clark and turning the game around. She sacraficed her offense to concentrate on guarding Clark. Heck of a job. Happy for all our SC members. Enjoy number 3 guys!

S.C. would have been very good regardless, but in addition to the undefeated season, Cardoso was a big factor in their last 2 championships.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom