Congrats Tiff! MOP! | The Boneyard

Congrats Tiff! MOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Disappointed in Doris Burke. She should have stood up for Tiff for AA.

Reaction Score
She was a warrior tonight.

A true senior leader:)
Warrior is just the right term for Tiff tonight...refuse to lose! Hope her foot holds up for two more games, then she can have a nice, well-deserved rest!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think Tff deserved AA for sure...but I bet if she wins another NC she won't give a lick.

Reaction Score
So who else made the all tournament team? I would love to see some recognition for Kelly Faris or Stefanie Dolson. I;m guessing though there will only be one other UConn player names to the team, and that will probably by Bria Hartley, who is also deserving of recognition.

Reaction Score
Her effort is even more impressive considering her injury. I'm so happy for her! :D

Reaction Score
She never gives up. Really gave it her all in the 2nd half. Way to go Tiff!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
With Kelly on the bench for large swaths of the game it was Tiff who carried the day and the team which kept its composure. A most impressive effort.

Reaction Score
Warrior is just the right term for Tiff tonight...refuse to lose! Hope her foot holds up for two more games, then she can have a nice, well-deserved rest!
She was all over the place tonight, played like a true UCONN senior.

Reaction Score
Whoever drafts Tiff in the WNBA will not regret picking her. Tiff is even a better complimentary player.

Reaction Score
So who else made the all tournament team? I would love to see some recognition for Kelly Faris or Stefanie Dolson. I;m guessing though there will only be one other UConn player names to the team, and that will probably by Bria Hartley, who is also deserving of recognition.
Stef did. So did Samarie Walker for Kentucky. I don't remember the other two.

Reaction Score
I know I'm all over this post! I swear this might be my last post! ;) I just wanted to add that some people have been down on Tiff in the past. Questioning her leadership, questioning her basketball IQ, etc. Don't even get me started on some of the things I've read in the comments section on various blogs. Hopefully, her play while battling through an injury tonight and throughout the tournament has finally swayed some people over to her corner. I know Tiffany could care less about the stupid stuff people post on the internet, but she has really earned the respect and admiration of HER team and the fan base. She deserves all the accolades and praise she gets.

OK I swear I'm done now!! :p

Reaction Score
I know I'm all over this post! I swear this might be my last post! ;) I just wanted to add that some people have been down on Tiff in the past. Questioning her leadership, questioning her basketball IQ, etc. Don't even get me started on some of the things I've read in the comments section on various blogs. Hopefully, her play while battling through an injury tonight and throughout the tournament has finally swayed some people over to her corner. I know Tiffany could care less about the stupid stuff people post on the internet, but she has really earned the respect and admiration of HER team and the fan base. She deserves all the accolades and praise she gets.

OK I swear I'm done now!! :p
DEK All of us who love UCONN WOMEN'S BB could not be more ecstatic that SR Tiff Hayes with the stress injures there are 2,with all that has been said in the past Came up with her BIGGEST GAME in her CAREER tonight! She was the "WARRIOR" as has been stated earlier this evening by ? It was/is the perfect analogy to her performance! WIN or GO HOME! For Tiff it was WIN or your wonderful career at UCONN IS OVER!
It ain't over;) The backdrop is classic Geno. Ripping into his lone SR at practice with multiple questions re: everything Geno can say! It happens too many times for Geno to not also be given props for being the incredible master of knowing his players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom