Congrats, Diana! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats, Diana!

Reaction Score
To help with your research assignment: All Time Leaders

It would appear that Dewanna Bonner is the closest active player to DT at #8 with 6694, and Candice Parker is #9 with 6574. Not likely for either to catch DT.
Top ten annotated with active players... : https://olympics.com/en/news/diana-taurasi-points-tracker-wnba-top-scorer-career-milestone

No other players in the top 15 are active other than DT, Dewanna Bonner & Candice Parker.

With Stewie at # 35, it will be a while before she makes the top 15, and she has 6 or 7 active players ahead of her that she will need to pass.

However, I have no worries, as she is only 1670 points out of 14th (15th if one of the 6 or 7 stay ahead of of her by that time...)

Go Stewie!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Top ten annotated with active players... : https://olympics.com/en/news/diana-taurasi-points-tracker-wnba-top-scorer-career-milestone

No other players in the top 15 are active other than DT, Dewanna Bonner & Candice Parker.

With Stewie at # 35, it will be a while before she makes the top 15, and she has 6 or 7 active players ahead of her that she will need to pass.

However, I have no worries, as she is only 1670 points out of 14th (15th if one of the 6 or 7 stay ahead of of her by that time...)

Go Stewie!!!
With the change to 40 regular season games, and NY getting to the finals both this year and next, Stewie has a chance to pass all the active players between her and #14 on the all-time list other than Jewel Loyd by August 1st, 2025.

We will see how it goes... I like Stewie's chances to get to #14 within two years, however she will still be more than 4000 points behind DT.

I still like Stewie and DT starting in next summer's Olympic Games...

Reaction Score
I have not seen a basketball player who embodies the skill, commitment, and tenacity of Diana Taurasi.

I can only say, "Thank you, DT!!!!!".

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With the change to 40 regular season games, and NY getting to the finals both this year and next, Stewie has a chance to pass all the active players between her and #14 on the all-time list other than Jewel Loyd by August 1st, 2025.

We will see how it goes... I like Stewie's chances to get to #14 within two years, however she will still be more than 4000 points behind DT.

I still like Stewie and DT starting in next summer's Olympic Games...

The WNBA career stats reflect only regular season games. Longer seasons help. Deep playoff runs don't.

Reaction Score
Congrats to DT! She’s the GOAT and my all time favorite Husky. I was lucky enough to be a grad student at UCONN during her first two years, and watching Dee play in person was mesmerizing. There are moments during certain games (usually extremely important games) when she makes magic on the court. While her consistency may have dropped off a bit in recent years, it was inspiring to see her create some of that magic again when going after 10,000 points. Going for 42 points at the age of 41. Simply magical.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The only other player with over 1,000 three-pointers is Diana's best friend, the Seattle GOAT. (The threes in the playoffs aren't counted in career records.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom