Congrats Bryan | The Boneyard

Congrats Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With all due respect and I do mean with all due respect I believe that it was mentioned earlier in the week. Having said that I'm not being a wise guy I appreciate any mention of these walk-ons getting rewarded, especially that I'm also a Naugy guy. Congrats Mr Coney. Few more weeks and it's showtime. Can't wait

Reaction Score

While posted elsewhere, I'm glad this has its own thread. Walk ons take a leap of faith and fight an uphill battle. Dedication and hard work should be rewarded. It is great to see how Diaco not only talks the talk but walks the walk regarding walk ons.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Bryan (and other former walk ons like Jason Thompson) contribute this year.

Reaction Score
Ramblings from The Runway: Naugatuck's Coney hard work is rewarded at UConn

>>Diaco has made it a point of identifying in-state products who he wants be a part of the program and he brings them in as preferred walk-ons selling them on the possibility of earning a scholarship. Madison's Nick Vitale, Shelton's Jason Thompson, Hebron's Will Rishell and Higganum's Sean Marinan are among those who have taken that path and now it was Coney's turn.

"He has some talent and skill that has given him a chance to produce with the guys so he doesn't look out of place," Diaco said.."He works hard, he works his tail off. He worked hard in the fall, did everything that everybody asked him, was one of the top performers in winter conditioning, came out in the spring and was one of the top performers again in the summer so it ends up becoming easy.<<

Last edited:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Go Greyhounds. Good to see a Naugy boy get a scholly. Throw him the ball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom