Confidence Personified | The Boneyard

Confidence Personified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Relaxed, poised, and ready to pursue her 3rd.
Stewie.jpg

[LINK]
http://instagram.com/p/vFIQ5EL4NY/?modal=true

Reaction Score
Does this violate the team rule about no social media after the first practice day of the season?

Reaction Score
Does this violate the team rule about no social media after the first practice day of the season?
I thought it was the first game of the season.

Reaction Score
I thought it was the first game of the season.

I know on Twitter the night before the first practice they all said it would be their last tweet until April, and none of them have tweeted since. I'm hoping that Instagram is not considered social media. That is why I asked the question about team rules.

Reaction Score
I sure hope not, because many of our team's ladies are still posting to Instagram. Not a lot of commentary, just pics.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think it's just a Twitter policy. Many of them were updating Instagram during the season last year.

Reaction Score
I think it's just a Twitter policy. Many of them were updating Instagram during the season last year.

Thanks. I am relieved to hear that. I don't follow Instagram so was unaware.

Reaction Score
Instagram is pictures only, though I think maybe you can add captions. Not so much like Twitter which is word-based and encourages people to post before they think. In short, it's not so surprising that Instagram is allowed, probably within certain guidelines.

Reaction Score
Instagram is pictures only, though I think maybe you can add captions. Not so much like Twitter which is word-based and encourages people to post before they think. In short, it's not so surprising that Instagram is allowed, probably within certain guidelines.

You mean like the BY?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Breanna didn't post that...it is from the day that she and Kaleena went thru the "car wash" at ESPN. I think it was originally posted by UCWBB ( the minder that went with them to ESPN, I mean...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom