Conference Tourney Bracket Generator 2019 | The Boneyard

Conference Tourney Bracket Generator 2019

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ran a bracket........ if the favored teams win out the rest of the regular season.

Duke vs BC at 1pm on a Wednesday Afternoon.... in front of friends, families, and ushers :rolleyes: Lemme clear my schedule :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Puxa Vida !!!!!

bracket_image.php

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ran a bracket... if the favored teams win out the rest of the regular season.

Duke vs BC at 1pm on a Wednesday Afternoon.... in front of friends, families, and ushers :rolleyes: Lemme clear my schedule :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Puxa Vida !!!!!

bracket_image.php
View attachment 39923
At least Duke would have a clear path to the NCAA tournament. Just beat Boston College, Syracuse, NC State, Notre Dame and then Louisville/Miami and they're in!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
In looking at Miami’s remaining games, only FSU at home and @NC St are the most potential losses. WHile Wes has been great dealing with this injuries, I just don’t think this team can stay with the elite teams for 40 minutes. So if Miami wins out, they will get the #1 seed and force a ND-Louiville Semi-Final.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ACC scenario if State gets swept by Louisville and Miami., Duke beats that other school on Senior Night... and the rest of the favorites win.

acc2.png

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Looks like barring something strange, Tennessee will face Arkansas in the SEC tournament with a shot at the tournament on the line. Can't see them losing their next 2 games and have to think they'll be safe if they reach the quarterfinals.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Looks like barring something strange, Tennessee will face Arkansas in the SEC tournament with a shot at the tournament on the line. Can't see them losing their next 2 games and have to think they'll be safe if they reach the quarterfinals.
Are you figuring that Tennessee will finish 7th and Arkansas 10th?

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Are you figuring that Tennessee will finish 7th and Arkansas 10th?

Or 8/9. This is making an assumption that there wont be any upsets the last 2 games of the year. If Tennessee wins both games (which they *should*) theyll finish in 7th or 8th, and likely face Auburn with a small chance of facing LSU in the first round. If they lose either game, they could drop further and would definitely be pushed outside the bubble losing to a 200 RPI team this late in the year.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Or 8/9. This is making an assumption that there wont be any upsets the last 2 games of the year. If Tennessee wins both games (which they *should*) theyll finish in 7th or 8th, and likely face Auburn with a small chance of facing LSU in the first round.
I'm confused. First you said (above) that Tennessee will probably face Arkansas in the SEC tournament. Now you say they'll likely face Auburn or maybe LSU.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
I'm confused. First you said (above) that Tennessee will probably face Arkansas in the SEC tournament. Now you say they'll likely face Auburn or maybe LSU.
Sorry...got my teams mixed up. Here's what it will look like assuming the following happens:
Mississippi State beats LSU (extremely likely)
SC beats Auburn (very likely)
Georgia beats Florida (somewhat likely)
Tennessee beats Vandy/Ole Miss (very likely)
A&M beats Arkansas (very likely)

Then the Auburn/LSU game will decide where Tennessee ends up. If Auburn wins, Tennessee faces LSU in an 8/9 game, and if LSU wins, Tennessee faces Arkansas in a 7/10 game. If Georgia loses to Florida and A&M, Tennessee could actually get bumped up to 6th and would face Alabama in the first round. Not sure which team is the best matchup for UT out of Arkansas, LSU and Bama, although I'm guessing the LVs want no part of Bama after losing their last 5 or 6 games against them.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Sorry...got my teams mixed up. Here's what it will look like assuming the following happens:
Mississippi State beats LSU (extremely likely)
SC beats Auburn (very likely)
Georgia beats Florida (somewhat likely)
Tennessee beats Vandy/Ole Miss (very likely)
A&M beats Arkansas (very likely)

Then the Auburn/LSU game will decide where Tennessee ends up. If Auburn wins, Tennessee faces LSU in an 8/9 game, and if LSU wins, Tennessee faces Arkansas in a 7/10 game. If Georgia loses to Florida and A&M, Tennessee could actually get bumped up to 6th and would face Alabama in the first round. Not sure which team is the best matchup for UT out of Arkansas, LSU and Bama, although I'm guessing the LVs want no part of Bama after losing their last 5 or 6 games against them.
At this point I believe Tennessee's bid is fairly safe as long as they avoid a bad loss (i.e., to a team outside the top 100). In that sense, they're probably better off in the 7/10 or 8/9 game, where a loss wouldn't be as costly as in the 6/11 game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Maybe the developer of this site lurks on here and saw my earlier frustration :D The BIG SOUTH conference has been added. @Plebe One more week left in the regular season... but if things hold..... some of these possible in-state matchups :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Charleston Southern from the Downstate... vs SC Upstate :eek: The Battle of US 74A in NC...... Gardner Webb vs UNC-A...... The Running Bulldogs vs the Sedentary Bulldogs :eek::eek::eek:

bigsouth.png

Plebe

Reaction Score
Maybe the developer of this site lurks on here and saw my earlier frustration :D The BIG SOUTH conference has been added. @Plebe One more week left in the regular season... but if things hold..... some of these possible in-state matchups :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Charleston Southern from the Downstate... vs SC Upstate :eek: The Battle of US 74A in NC. Gardner Webb vs UNC-A. The Running Bulldogs vs the Sedentary Bulldogs :eek::eek::eek:
So do I take it there'll be some record-book-hurling goin' on in the Carolinas?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So do I take it there'll be some record-book-hurling goin' on in the Carolinas?

Pretty much.... not sure about Virginia though. Hampton is new to the league.... not sure about the history between Longwood and Radford. But here in NC... I understand the UNC-A and GWU have a rivalry... they are a little over an hour apart.... then you got the Baptists (Campbell) and the Methodists (HPU)... so you know how that goes here in the South. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom