Conference Road Win | The Boneyard

Conference Road Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it wasn't perfect but we won the game that we were supposed to win. Any road win is huge, and after Texas this is another brick (pun intended) added to the foundation. We have two back to back road wins, I'm loving it. They are learning how to win on the road.

As long as we keep winning road games against the mid-bottom teams, and take care of our House we will be not only positioned for a deep run but also the team will continue to improve and build on unity.

The gap is closing on this group becoming a Team working together. Wins on the road accelerate this much needed development. If we were a fly on that plane I believe we would witness that.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We also started the week with an RPI of 120 and improved it to 67.

we're almost as good as Stony Brook now:)

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I know it wasn't perfect but we won the game that we were supposed to win. Any road win is huge, and after Texas this is another brick (pun intended) added to the foundation. We have two back to back road wins, I'm loving it. They are learning how to win on the road.

As long as we keep winning road games against the mid-bottom teams, and take care of our House we will be not only positioned for a deep run but also the team will continue to improve and build on unity.

The gap is closing on this group becoming a Team working together. Wins on the road accelerate this much needed development. If we were a fly on that plane I believe we would witness that.
I concur 100%. Back to back road wins in two hostile environments look great. We start taking care of business against Temple. I really want our dogs to destroy Temple. Not beat them, destroy them. Those games from last year still a bad memory for me. Who was that guard last year. He scored on us at will. Anywho, Tuesday night. Be there.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
At this rate we'll be number 1 within two weeks
Michigan State lost the number one seat. Seems nobody wants it. So, it isn't out of reach in 2 weeks. Yea Think?..lol

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They won, but their habit of playing about 1/2 a game has continued unabated.

So yay for the win, but there's trouble coming if they don't get past that.

We've seen them try it against better competition and in tournament settings and the results were disastrous each and every time.

Reaction Score
I'm not happy with the way it went down but it's a win against a team that Gillen thinks is not terrible. We were undersized with Miller and Facey as we will be until AB gets back. Playing small we have to get it done any way we can and sometimes it's gonna be ugly. The good news is that on any given night we have a bunch of different guys that can carry us. I'm also thinking that when AB gets back we become a juggernaught because of the growth and development of getting it done without him. The trick is to get to that point.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
1/4/16 AP #23

Reaction Score
I like the fact that we are 2-0 in true road games so far. Winning at Texas was not an easy task, just ask North Carolina. We cannot afford to have any bad losses and it would be great to have Brimah back by Feb 18 for our first game vs SMU

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Texas without it's starting 5 is a lot different than the team who beat UNC. They just got rolled by TTech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom