Conference Realignment: Birds of a feather flock together | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Conference Realignment: Birds of a feather flock together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The B1G is a natural fit for UConn. You share flagship / land grant status with every school except for Northwestern, plus I assume Indiana is the State of Indiana's flagship.

It's true, we are a good fit. But then so are UVA, KS, Mizzou, UNC, GT, OK, TX, etc. I want to know someone is pulling for us when the plates start shifting again. FSU and Clemson wanted a school that was dumber than them and BC Cuse and PITT wanted a school that didn't embarrass them in the Northeast. So Louisville got the call to replace MD. All things being equal means you need someone on the inside to make a strong case on your behalf. We didn't have that with the ACC and got caught flat footed twice. So who will be our champion?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
4. UConn needs to increase their endowment (like has been said here many times). The peers UConn selected have an average $1.4 billion while UConn has $263 million. Not even close.

Not to split hairs (because your point is valid, UCONN's endowment is very low in comparison with its peers and B1G schools), but the endowment is valued in the $300 millions range. President Herbst recently hired Emory University fundraiser Joshua Newton with the goal of reaching $1B in mind. Unfortunately for UCONN, previous Presidents did not put similar efforts into doing the same.

http://www.foundation.uconn.edu/investment-management.html

Reaction Score
Couple of interesting tidbits:

1. Looks like Princeton and Columbia feel they have no peers (or, more likely, never submitted anything)

2. The Ivy league schools (and most of the privates) only consider other private schools as their peer.

3. Harvard had three schools selected as their peers (Yale, Princeton, and Stanford)

4. Michigan selected 13 of the 14 Big10 schools (UNL was left out) and all but NW reciprocated the selection.

5. In fact, Michigan selected all of The AAU schools as their peers along with Georgetown. Was it because they did it quickly or is that who they identify themselves with?

6. Wisconsin selected all of the Big10 schools plus UNL. They did not select NW nor U Chicago.

7. Iowa State selected 100 schools and only 29 reciprocated.

8. Large, public southern schools like each other. Only Florida and GTU seemed to select non southern schools. Add Kentucky if you consider them southern. UK chose 20 AAU schools as there peers.

Observations in regard to Conference realignment

1. UConn selected 7 Big10 schools, with Rutgers not being one of them.

2. No one UConn selected reciprocated the selection.

3. Rutgers selected UConn (among 90 selections).

4. UNC choose three Big10 schools (Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois) and three ACC Schools (Duke, Pitt, and Virginia, all but Duke reciprocated).

5. UVA choose all of The AAU schools. Just all of them. 13 reciprocated. 3 Big10 schools (Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers). 2 ACC schools did likewise (UNC and Pitt). Interestingly enough, UMD did not.

6. Oklahoma, often talked about a potential Big10 add, was only listed by one Big10 school, Rutgers.

7. Texas listed 11 schools as peers, 7 of those are in the Big10 (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, MSU, Minnesota, OSU, and Wisconsin) 3 are in the Pac (Cal, UCLA, Washington) and 1 ACC school (UNC). Only 6 reciprocated (OSU, MSU, Cal, UCLA, and Washington did not).

8. Kansas choose 10 Big10 schools (all but NW, PSU, Rutgers, and UMD) and all of the past and present public Big12 schools (sans WVU) and all of the old Big8 schools.

Where UConn is right now

It's obvious that other schools don't see UConn as it sees itself. Only 2 AAU schools see them as peers (Rutgers and ISU). What interesting to me is that in the NE, it seems the flagship schools are seen in the same regard as many of the non - elite private schools. UConn, UMass - Amherst, U of Vermont, U of NH, U of Rhode Island are all in this group, yet UConn, UMass, and Vermont only identified themselves with the larger publics. If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a private school bias in The NE? Does this perception hinder UConn's ability to get into The Big10 as well as climb the ladder in an academic sense?

Where UConn wants to go, both academically and athletically:

1. UConn selected 21 schools as peers, all AAU but William & Mary and Georgia.

2. The Big10 schools selected as there peers almost all AAU schools. The only exceptions were PSU in selecting Temple, UNL in selecting Colorado State, Michigan selecting Georgetown, a couple that chose UNL, and Rutgers, who selected just about every large public university.

3. The only Big 10 schools who chose private schools were Michigan (all AAU schools plus Georgetown, and several that chose NW. NW only chose private schools.

4. UConn needs to increase their endowment (like has been said here many times). The peers UConn selected have an average $1.4 billion while UConn has $263 million. Not even close.

5. UConn needs to continue working toward AAU status.

These are all items that have been brought up here many times. You all seem to have a pretty good grasp on the issues.

I also want to say that just because a school sees them as an academic peer, they will be a target or not for a conference. It seems that the Big10 and Pac12 do like them selves (and each other) very much.

A very-detailed analysis that certainly covers a great deal of ground. The sum of data is enormous. I have spent hours looking at this, because it is fascinating to see how the schools see themselves and then to see how close it comes to how the others see them.

UConn has academic aspirations and is heading in a positive direction. Your items 4 and 5 are spot on. Affiliation in a high-academic athletic conference is one way to achieve the goal. One could apply your methodology to BYU, U of Buffalo and Cincy. One also thinks of FSU and wonders (but I certainly connot prove) whether Michigan and Wisconsin disapproved FSU entry into the Big Ten.

Reaction Score
Please share. I am guessing he's affiliated with University of Chicago or Johns Hopkins, and at UTC? IMO, UTC should be involved as much as possible.
You're correct about Johns Hopkins. When I get some free time, I'd like to do a write-up about where I think the research strategies for UConn and the B1G mesh together.

Reaction Score
Couple of interesting tidbits:

1. Looks like Princeton and Columbia feel they have no peers (or, more likely, never submitted anything)

2. The Ivy league schools (and most of the privates) only consider other private schools as their peer.

3. Harvard had three schools selected as their peers (Yale, Princeton, and Stanford)

4. Michigan selected 13 of the 14 Big10 schools (UNL was left out) and all but NW reciprocated the selection.

5. In fact, Michigan selected all of The AAU schools as their peers along with Georgetown. Was it because they did it quickly or is that who they identify themselves with?

6. Wisconsin selected all of the Big10 schools plus UNL. They did not select NW nor U Chicago.

7. Iowa State selected 100 schools and only 29 reciprocated.

8. Large, public southern schools like each other. Only Florida and GTU seemed to select non southern schools. Add Kentucky if you consider them southern. UK chose 20 AAU schools as there peers.

Observations in regard to Conference realignment

1. UConn selected 7 Big10 schools, with Rutgers not being one of them.

2. No one UConn selected reciprocated the selection.

3. Rutgers selected UConn (among 90 selections).

4. UNC choose three Big10 schools (Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois) and three ACC Schools (Duke, Pitt, and Virginia, all but Duke reciprocated).

5. UVA choose all of The AAU schools. Just all of them. 13 reciprocated. 3 Big10 schools (Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers). 2 ACC schools did likewise (UNC and Pitt). Interestingly enough, UMD did not.

6. Oklahoma, often talked about a potential Big10 add, was only listed by one Big10 school, Rutgers.

7. Texas listed 11 schools as peers, 7 of those are in the Big10 (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, MSU, Minnesota, OSU, and Wisconsin) 3 are in the Pac (Cal, UCLA, Washington) and 1 ACC school (UNC). Only 6 reciprocated (OSU, MSU, Cal, UCLA, and Washington did not).

8. Kansas choose 10 Big10 schools (all but NW, PSU, Rutgers, and UMD) and all of the past and present public Big12 schools (sans WVU) and all of the old Big8 schools.

Where UConn is right now

It's obvious that other schools don't see UConn as it sees itself. Only 2 AAU schools see them as peers (Rutgers and ISU). What interesting to me is that in the NE, it seems the flagship schools are seen in the same regard as many of the non - elite private schools. UConn, UMass - Amherst, U of Vermont, U of NH, U of Rhode Island are all in this group, yet UConn, UMass, and Vermont only identified themselves with the larger publics. If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a private school bias in The NE? Does this perception hinder UConn's ability to get into The Big10 as well as climb the ladder in an academic sense?

Where UConn wants to go, both academically and athletically:

1. UConn selected 21 schools as peers, all AAU but William & Mary and Georgia.

2. The Big10 schools selected as there peers almost all AAU schools. The only exceptions were PSU in selecting Temple, UNL in selecting Colorado State, Michigan selecting Georgetown, a couple that chose UNL, and Rutgers, who selected just about every large public university.

3. The only Big 10 schools who chose private schools were Michigan (all AAU schools plus Georgetown, and several that chose NW. NW only chose private schools.

5. UConn needs to continue working toward AAU status.

These are all items that have been brought up here many times. You all seem to have a pretty good grasp on the issues.

I also want to say that just because a school sees them as an academic peer, they will be a target or not for a conference. It seems that the Big10 and Pac12 do like them selves (and each other) very much.

Perceptions always lag data. It took a fourth NC with a new coach for some to finally recognize (and concede) UConn's accomplishments in Men's basketball. This disconnect is fueled in part by ignorance and/or a desire to keep outdated, old guard perceptions in place. The same fate awaits UConn's academic accomplishments. Having said that, UConn's academic trajectory and its corresponding data will continue, unimpeded, even if perceptions don't keep pace. Like in basketball, UConn's academic perceptions will eventually align with reality.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're correct about Johns Hopkins. When I get some free time, I'd like to do a write-up about where I think the research strategies for UConn and the B1G mesh together.
Speaking of Johns Hopkins, B1G Lacrosse will have 6 teams including RU and MD. B1G hockey only has 6 members and soccer 7. Surprised about soccer although it gets bumped to 9 with RU and MD. Make the call Delaney and we'll bring quality to both sports.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
B1Gice1_zps0ea8f69e.jpg

B1Glax_zps4f4f77a2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It is interesting but I'm skeptical about the process. Duke didn't select anyone either. Perhaps someone decided it wasn't worth the time to complete the survey.
I'm not certain why Duke's data is absent from the U.S. Department of Education survey, however, rest assured, universities (especially the larger ones) take these comparisons very seriously. When a university identifies its peer group(s), it enables that instituion to develop its strategic master plan for competing with its peers. This then allows the university to identify its current and future capital needs, and allows it to set its operating budget. In many instances universities are required by state law to identify peer groups.
I also think there would be a bias to select schools above you and perhaps not below you.
That's true. It's just the nature of competition. If you're planning for the future, and you want to be a better institution than you are today, then you want to identify whom you perceive as leading the pack (aspirational peers) and then develop a plan for catching up to them. In the meantime, you must also identify who's in the scrum in your immediate competitive vicinity in order to identify how well you're competing with them so that you don't fall behind.

The UNC Peer Study Overview from 2011 gives a good overview of how peer groups are defined, and how the overall process works.

Reaction Score
It's true, we are a good fit. But then so are UVA, KS, Mizzou, UNC, GT, OK, TX, etc. I want to know someone is pulling for us when the plates start shifting again. FSU and Clemson wanted a school that was dumber than them and BC Cuse and PITT wanted a school that didn't embarrass them in the Northeast. So Louisville got the call to replace MD. All things being equal means you need someone on the inside to make a strong case on your behalf. We didn't have that with the ACC and got caught flat footed twice. So who will be our champion?

The way I see it, the only ACC schools that would pull for UConn are:

VT would be in UConn's court, as we share a common land grant lineage and Tech has to be getting tired of the rag-tag consortium of private, public ivy and commuter schools. UVa, UNC, Duke and Wake also wouldn't mind another NE presence with strong basketball and Olympic sports. Louisville would probably vote for UConn as they may understand what you're up against. And in a weird way, ND and Pitt might vote for UConn. So that's 7 to 8 schools that would vote for UConn IMO, but falls short of the 75% requisite vote (I think 75% is right???).

Schools against UConn (IMO) are BC, Syracuse, GT, Clemson, FSU and Miami. BC and SU will probably try to block UConn, as you are a threat to their region, recruiting, etc. Donna Shalala will have UM follow BC and SU, for no other reason than to keep the peace with their NE private school brothers. FSU and Clemson wouldn't want any team that doesn't dominate in football (no offense). FSU and Clemson will probably refuse to realize that UConn has football potential and pass on voting them in. GT may follow suit with FSU and Clemson, although GT may vote for UConn since they are more academic-minded and can see the potential of another top 60 academic school.

Hopefully, Miami will have the guts to think on their own and ignore the pleas of BC and SU. Also, maybe GT and Pitt will recognize the value bringing the total number of votes for UConn to 10 of 15. Personally, I have wanted WVU and UConn (NEED REAL STATE SCHOOLS) since this whole mess started, but WVU is tied up in the B12's GOR and the ACC is tied up in the hopes that ND will come as 15 before they grab #16.

Reaction Score
The way I see it, the only ACC schools that would pull for UConn are:

VT would be in UConn's court, as we share a common land grant lineage and Tech has to be getting tired of the rag-tag consortium of private, public ivy and commuter schools. UVa, UNC, Duke and Wake also wouldn't mind another NE presence with strong basketball and Olympic sports. Louisville would probably vote for UConn as they may understand what you're up against. And in a weird way, ND and Pitt might vote for UConn. So that's 7 to 8 schools that would vote for UConn IMO, but falls short of the 75% requisite vote (I think 75% is right???).

Schools against UConn (IMO) are BC, Syracuse, GT, Clemson, FSU and Miami. BC and SU will probably try to block UConn, as you are a threat to their region, recruiting, etc. Donna Shalala will have UM follow BC and SU, for no other reason than to keep the peace with their NE private school brothers. FSU and Clemson wouldn't want any team that doesn't dominate in football (no offense). FSU and Clemson will probably refuse to realize that UConn has football potential and pass on voting them in. GT may follow suit with FSU and Clemson, although GT may vote for UConn since they are more academic-minded and can see the potential of another top 60 academic school.

Hopefully, Miami will have the guts to think on their own and ignore the pleas of BC and SU. Also, maybe GT and Pitt will recognize the value bringing the total number of votes for UConn to 10 of 15. Personally, I have wanted WVU and UConn (NEED REAL STATE SCHOOLS) since this whole mess started, but WVU is tied up in the B12's GOR and the ACC is tied up in the hopes that ND will come as 15 before they grab #16.
ACC? No no no no no....

Reaction Score
ACC? No no no no no....
YES, yes, yes.............Didn't you have a "safety school" when you were applying for college? That B1G invite may never come, or it may come when a nurse's aid is spoon feeding some of us strained beets at the rest home.

The ACC is not exactly a layup either. I have zero doubt that UCONN would accept an ACC invite in a NEW YORK minute.

Reaction Score
YES, yes, yes...Didn't you have a "safety school" when you were applying for college? That B1G invite may never come, or it may come when a nurse's aid is spoon feeding some of us strained beets at the rest home.

The ACC is not exactly a layup either. I have zero doubt that UCONN would accept an ACC invite in a NEW YORK minute.
I attended my safety school. :)
Hey, UCONN will jump to the ACC no question. I have personally hated the ACC for so long, and after being snubbed several times, it would make me sick for a while. I suppose the silver lining would be beating up on BC over and over and over again.

pj

Reaction Score
@dayooper is right. With Michigan, it's an "academic" vote.

UConn may not be a research powerhouse, but it brings B1G conference into New England which is the nation's research powerhouse (Harvard, Yale, MIT, Brown, etc). Increasing the league's mindshare in New England may pay benefits for B1G research projects.

Reaction Score
To Calamitous. What are your feelings on The B1G? As a PSU alum VPI would be my first choice followed by UCONN. I think the potential for an excellent football rivalry could blossom between our schools, that never happened for us with MSU, can't with OSU, and likely never will with RU or UMD. Personally I think that VPI meshes much better with the rest of The B1G than their Wahoo Neighbors.

Reaction Score
To Calamitous. What are your feelings on The B1G? As a PSU alum VPI would be my first choice followed by UCONN. I think the potential for an excellent football rivalry could blossom between our schools, that never happened for us with MSU, can't with OSU, and likely never will with RU or UMD. Personally I think that VPI meshes much better with the rest of The B1G than their Wahoo Neighbors.

+1 I think VPI's greater emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) is better suited to The B1G than UVA. UConn and Virgina Tech's approach to achieving AAU status is very similar: first, identify which research program(s) should comprise the university's core competency. Then, fund those programs generously so that you can be the very best in those fields, and ultimately, be admitted into the AAU as a result of that focus. In UConn's case, the capital outlays for the programs in question were made in the last few years, so UConn had the luxury of starting from scratch. In VPI's case, the university's Strategic Plan clearly says that the university's leadership team is ready and willing to axe whole research programs in which the university believes it has little likelihood of being the leader in those particular fields. In short, the prevailing wisdom of the day seems to be that it's rather disadvantageous to be a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Reaction Score

Both UConn and Tech are natural fits to the B1G. Both are on the cusp of achieving AAU status and both are tier one (top 100) schools per USNWR (57=UConn, 69=Tech). UConn's only real choices are the B1G and ACC, but feel the B1G fits them better as long as the B1G can get past their contiguous state rule. Tech's choices are to stay where we are or move to the SEC or B1G.

I agree that PSU desperately needs a good football rival and Tech would provide that more so than UVa or UNC. On a personal note, I'd rather see Tech in the B1G than with the private/public ivy/city commuter schools of the ACC, and would love to see UConn and Tech be #s 15 and 16. I always thought Tech and PSU shared similar values and would develop a good rivalry. UConn shares similar values with PSU as well, and given time in the B1G, would develop a big time football program giving PSU yet another good rival.

The SEC has the same amount of travel for Tech as the B1G would have, but Tech isn't as much of a southern school as the typical SEC school. Not sure if SEC fans will appreciate 25 degree night games in November with occasional snow. UConn's travel will be significant as an outlier, but greatly different than PSU, RU, MD and Tech. PSU, MD, RU, UConn and Tech make a tidy 5 team pod/division if the B1G goes to 20 some day. Maybe the B1G snags Texas, Oklahoma (not AAU), Kansas and Iowa State (along with UConn and one ACC mid Atlantic school) to get to 20.

Reaction Score
+1 I think VPI's greater emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) is better suited to The B1G than UVA. UConn and Virgina Tech's approach to achieving AAU status is very similar: first, identify which research program(s) should comprise the university's core competency. Then, fund those programs generously so that you can be the very best in those fields, and ultimately, be admitted into the AAU as a result of that focus. In UConn's case, the capital outlays for the programs in question were made in the last few years, so UConn had the luxury of starting from scratch. In VPI's case, the university's Strategic Plan clearly says that the university's leadership team is ready and willing to axe whole research programs in which the university believes it has little likelihood of being the leader in those particular fields. In short, the prevailing wisdom of the day seems to be that it's rather disadvantageous to be a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Tech's President Sands is already making the move to have more PhDs and more international students/grad students. UConn is achieving the same exact thing. The B1G has to really be keeping their eye on UConn. At least with UConn, your athletics are superior. The B1G may whiff on Tech and go for UVa based on overall athletic performance. Sans football, Tech athletics aren't anything special. Once Beamer retires, Tech may be just like Rutgers and not as good as Maryland. I will say that women's soccer is getting better and wrestling is OK. T&F is above average and swimming is gaining momentum. Basketball stinks at Tech, but I think everyone knows that :)

Reaction Score
I think your primary connections are with Northwestern and Michigan (Susan, Warde).

With any luck you might get a nod from Michigan president Mark Schlissel, former provost at Brown University.
Being a member of Universitas 21 with Ohio State, Maryland and Virginia sets up another avenue for UCONN in the B1G (http://www.universitas21.com/member)

Reaction Score
I wonder whats happened the last few years at VT...they've seemed to decline in FB and the buzz seems to have dissappeared? Like BC and Miami what happens after the 1st few yrs down there in FB? I hear very little to nothing in the last couple of yrs on VT! Even in the bowl win over RU 7-6 both teams looked anemic!?! Is Beamer just getting too old or are you losing AC's that were good recruiters?Seems UVa is getting a small buzz now and that don't seem right.

Reaction Score
I feel the same way. I think the old big state schools are more in the B1G model and better rounded. VT got a big break from their governor to move as far and fast as they did but no disrespect to VT. Their just more suited for conferences not like the B1G or PAC IMO! I think that their in the right fit(ACC) already for them.

Reaction Score
Personally I think VPI is similar to more B1G Schools than UVA. Their emphasis on engineering and other sciences seems comparable to schools like PSU, Illinois or Purdue, while UVA's strong liberal arts lean would make them somewhat of an outlier. Ultimately it matters little as the B1G may never agree on a school like VPI, and UVA may never want to leave it's cozy home in The ACC.

Reaction Score
I wonder whats happened the last few years at VT...they've seemed to decline in FB and the buzz seems to have dissappeared? Like BC and Miami what happens after the 1st few yrs down there in FB? I hear very little to nothing in the last couple of yrs on VT! Even in the bowl win over RU 7-6 both teams looked anemic!?! Is Beamer just getting too old or are you losing AC's that were good recruiters?Seems UVa is getting a small buzz now and that don't seem right.

It's the same thing that happened to Bobby Bowden, Mack Brown and Joe Pa. Although Joe Pa. somehow found a bit of a resurgence when everyone was counting him out. These high profile coaches (some which are even legends) start to get complacent and then get used by younger rival coaches. Urban Meyer stole the best players in Florida from Bowden; Art Briles and Kevin Sumlin had a lot to do with Mack Brown's retirement; and Joe Pa was invaded my Ohio State, Michigan and a bunch of SEC schools toward his later years. I'm sure the younger coaches used the old line that "Coach <<insert name>> is going to retire soon... do you really want to play for that school after coach <<insert name>> is gone?" As for Beamer, he is losing the battle in his own state with all the big name southeastern schools (mostly SEC, but Clemson and FSU too). Mike London at UVa is in his final year and UVa's buzz (if they ever had one) is just about gone. Dabo Swinny seems to have the real pulse on Virginia now. Tech and Beamer are fading. It wouldn't surprise me if Tech has a losing season here soon. I've enjoyed the past 20 years though... better than the 80s when I was there.

Reaction Score
I feel the same way. I think the old big state schools are more in the B1G model and better rounded. VT got a big break from their governor to move as far and fast as they did but no disrespect to VT. Their just more suited for conferences not like the B1G or PAC IMO! I think that their in the right fit(ACC) already for them.

It's extremely apparent that the B1G treasures large flagship or land grant schools. Some schools appear to have 50K, 60K and even 90K students like PSU... but I believe that number represents the State College's system and not just the flagship campus. The names that seem popular when talking B1G expansion are Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Tech (not LG or FS). All those schools listed are smaller than Virginia Tech except for Texas and all smaller than UConn except for Texas and Oklahoma (by a few hundred students). UConn is ranked #57 and Tech #69 which both fit well with the B1G. Both are land grant schools. Both are well on target to have AAU status within the decade. So I respectfully disagree that VT is better suited culturally with the private and public ivy schools of the ACC, but agree whole-heartedly that Tech fits perfectly in the geographic footprint of the ACC. A matter of fact. Tech is almost the exact geographic center of that conference.

I think UConn gets a serious look by the B1G. Tech is not on the B1G's radar at all, from what I can tell. The B1G wants the "Thomas Jefferson" affect in their conference. Thus the big push for UVa. Michigan and Northwestern would love to have UVa as a partner. However, UVa goes only if UNC goes with them as a package. It could happen, but the timing and situation have to be perfect for that to happen. Georgia Tech is more about grabbing the Atlanta market. If UVa and UNC leave for the B1G someday, GT will want to go to the B1G too.

Back to UConn. I think the only things holding up the B1G from inviting UConn right now are uneven number of members (not that this ever occurred in the B1G from 1990 to 2011;)), geographic contiguity and AAU status. If the b1G can convince one other school to come along with UConn and get over themselves on geographic contiguity, then I think UConn is in. But if they drag their feet too long, the ACC may come calling. So my question to Huskie fans: would UConn take an ACC invite?

Reaction Score
Personally I think VPI is similar to more B1G Schools than UVA. Their emphasis on engineering and other sciences seems comparable to schools like PSU, Illinois or Purdue, while UVA's strong liberal arts lean would make them somewhat of an outlier. Ultimately it matters little as the B1G may never agree on a school like VPI, and UVA may never want to leave it's cozy home in The ACC.

Exactly right. But I do think any conference would want UVa (liberal arts lean or not) from a revenue and popularity standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom