Completely OT and petty, but BC basketball........ | The Boneyard

Completely OT and petty, but BC basketball........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
....is beyond awful.

There are what, 300 D1 hoop programs and BC may not be able to beat 250 of them. It is not inconceivable that they don't see an ACC win for a couple of seasons. They are that bad!

GDF's legacy will have been to push out the door Al Skinner, TOB, Jags and their lady hoop coach only to see those programs plunge to depths not previously seen - all at the same time.

And yes, I am loving every minute of it.

Reaction Score
....is beyond awful.

There are what, 300 D1 hoop programs and BC may not be able to beat 250 of them. It is not inconceivable that they don't see an ACC win for a couple of seasons. They are that bad!

GDF's legacy will have been to push out the door Al Skinner, TOB, Jags and their lady hoop coach only to see those programs plunge to depths not previously seen - all at the same time.

And yes, I am loving every minute of it.

BUT, BUT, BUT, they're New England's Team! NOT!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I believe that there are ~ 360 D-1 hoops schools. I also would wager heavily that BC could crack the top 300. I doubt they could make the top 275 but top 300 is a reasonable goal.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
they are new englands team, but the 4th best team in boston.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There are 344. There are 21 D-1 teams in New England, I'm not sure BC is in the top 15. They beat New Hampshire and have already lost to UMass, Holy Cross and BU.

They get Providence this week and then have Sacred Heart, Bryant, Harvard and Rhode Island coming up.

I saw SHU yesterday and they aren't as bad as I expected. That would be a comical loss for BC. It's pretty funny that if BC beat Harvard that would be a huge upset.

The Pomeroy rankings have BC at 271. So better than South Carolina Upstate, but worse than say... Delaware St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom