Complete list of what went wrong at USF...! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Complete list of what went wrong at USF...!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Give her a little break, she is only a Freshman, she will learn in time for the tournaments.
The only reason I mentioned it is that a poster stated that all the players appeared to be extremely enthusiastic. She usually shows enthusiasm and support for her teammates. It was not a knock.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
The only reason I mentioned it is that a poster stated that all the players appeared to be extremely enthusiastic. She usually shows enthusiasm and support for her teammates. It was not a knock.

Please watch the game replay available on the home page. In the last few minutes you will see tremendous enthusiasm from Megan when she comes out. Watch the final 15 seconds when Molly hits the three..!! I think the photo captured 1 split second, w/ Megan partially blocked from view. She was psyched in the game replay..!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Actually, Meg's so fast that she had already jumped up, cheered loudly, and now was anticipating the next play.

Reaction Score
View attachment 27591

Here the list of what went wrong against USF...
1. UConn missed 5 of 18 free throws. That 72% is exactly the season average...:rolleyes:
2. My pretzel was stale...:(

And now the better list of what went right..!!
1. UConn's defense held USF's 3 leading scorers to 4-40 or 10%..!
2. Pheesa was a beast w/ 25 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks, 2 steals and a three. ;)
3. Seven Huskies made a three-point shot and 4 had more than one.

4. The bench scored 33 points and won the 4th quarter, 25-17. :D
5. USF had more personal fouls (13) and turnovers (14) than assists (12).
6. The defense pressured the Bulls into 52 missed shots and allowed just 2 free throws.

7. We found out Lou is taller than Z... (see picture) :rolleyes:
8. UConn had 27 assists on 37 baskets & shot 53.6% from the field.
9. Katie Lou went 4-7 from three range and USF's Laksa was 0-8, (due to Kia's defense)
10. The 10 blocks mean UConn has blocked 23 shots in the last two games..! :eek:

The list could go on and on, as that was a complete beat down from top to bottom. Please note the photo above showing the starters reacting to the excellent bench play. The chemistry for this group is the highest it has been all season. So are the stats..! :cool:

Go Huskies..!!

Please NOTE: #4. The "bench" played a very experienced skilled team---and beat them.

Reaction Score
You don't know what the heck you are talking about. In the picture I am responding to, Walker is not showing any emotion. Anyway, as I said, I was responding to a post someone else wrote. As you told me, if you don't like what I say, IGNORE. Read all the related posts before you respond with an ignorant post. The picture you show is not the one I observed.
You don't know what you are talking about.
The first photo covers Megan's face, how do you know she showed no motion?
Look this photo again, grandpa ...

Screenshot.png

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
Please watch the game replay available on the home page. In the last few minutes you will see tremendous enthusiasm from Megan when she comes out. Watch the final 15 seconds when Molly hits the three..!! I think the photo captured 1 split second, w/ Megan partially blocked from view. She was psyched in the game replay..!! :)
I saw the game replay. I stated that I was not knocking her. If you look at the picture to which I was responding, you will see she is not showing the same kind of emotion the other players showed. Look at the photo for yourself. Did you read my entire post? I know she shows enthusiasm as does all the players. it is something they are taught to do or they will not play, per Geno. This is my last comment on the subject.

Reaction Score
I saw the game replay. I stated that I was not knocking her. If you look at the picture to which I was responding, you will see she is not showing the same kind of emotion the other players showed. Look at the photo for yourself. Did you read my entire post? I know she shows enthusiasm as does all the players. it is something they are taught to do or they will not play, per Geno. This is my last comment on the subject.
Here you come again ...you need a reading glass to look the photo.

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
You don't know what you are talking about.
The first photo covers Megan's face, how do you know she showed no motion?
Look this photo again, grandpa ...

View attachment 27631
This is not the Photo I responded to. As I stated, just ignore my posts. You evidently did not see the photo I saw. Let it rest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom