Complaint Against Geno Amended | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Complaint Against Geno Amended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also I never thought I was wrong to have an opnion on the case. I was wrong to come to your board and try to correct your posts or offer my opnion on a sensitive subject. I could see how it would look like I was rubbing your nose in it like Eric stated. I don't see a problem with posting about it on the Summitt since I didn't bash Geno and just talked about what was in the complaint. I already said I am more likely to believe Hardwick based on my own bias. Even saying that she could be mentally unstable and see things that don't really happen. Or she could just be after the money. I admit I have no clue really.
I think you've been posting reasonably about this.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Also I never thought I was wrong to have an opnion on the case. I was wrong to come to your board and try to correct your posts or offer my opnion on a sensitive subject. I could see how it would look like I was rubbing your nose in it like Eric stated. I don't see a problem with posting about it on the Summitt since I didn't bash Geno and just talked about what was in the complaint. I already said I am more likely to believe Hardwick based on my own bias. Even saying that she could be mentally unstable and see things that don't really happen. Or she could just be after the money. I admit I have no clue really.

It is never wrong to have an opinion.

You already apologized for your posts here. Well done.

I just thought that it was looking to get some typical reactions by posting that thread. And based on your apology, I thought you were a reasonable person.

I really don't get why your bias against Geno as the coach of UConn would lead you to believe that he did what Hartwick said.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
One of the fall-outs of this naturally is the subconscious constraints that could be placed not only on Geno but all coaches in WCBB, Olympics, WNBA, and for that matter, any sport. If you feel that you are under danger of being dragged into a high-profile lawsuit if some unbalanced\hypersensitive\blackmailing (any or all) attendee at practice takes your heightened auditory volume of dissatisfaction with the play action around you, does it affect your ability to coach? If security and maintenance staff may come after when you upbraid them for some issue that affects your team, will you just keep quiet?

Obviously it's a gray area because there are a lot of coaches who go way beyond the line and may even resort to smashing clipboards and calling their players disappointing quitters, kick a chair across a court, or compel their athletes to cheat, but even more temperate coaches like Mulkey and Geno might have a pause about criticizing some lackadaisical dishes if they know a bloodsucking litigator is parked outside the building. Unfortunately, nuisance cases can take a toll on both the good and the bad. And yeah, CD probably has a big binder filled with Genos in a somewhat excitable mood, and just think what she could do with that if she wanted to make him sweat. "Geno, remember that time in the Rutgers game when you were hopping around and I was in fear of getting knee-capped by that big forehead of yours?"

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
One of the fall-outs of this naturally is the subconscious constraints that could be placed not only on Geno but all coaches in WCBB, Olympics, WNBA, and for that matter, any sport. If you feel that you are under danger of being dragged into a high-profile lawsuit if some unbalanced\hypersensitive\blackmailing (any or all) attendee at practice takes your heightened auditory volume of dissatisfaction with the play action around you, does it affect your ability to coach? If security and maintenance staff may come after when you upbraid them for some issue that affects your team, will you just keep quiet?"

USA has expressed interest in Auriemma returning as Olympics coach. Auriemma appears disinclined to do so. I bet this is a big reason why.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Penn...I think you are just here to poke us in the eye, but, yet, I for one need a good poke once in awhile. As such I enjoy opponent fans posting.

I never visit your "bored"...as for your statement on a hostile workplace being comparable to "yellin" at a sports practice, well, absurd is an understatement IMO.

Your position on Geno & The Lawsuit is fueled by personal bias. Hopefully, the law does not work that way.

Best of life to Pat, one of the greatest coaches of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom