Compare and contrast | The Boneyard

Compare and contrast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
coachpress conference after bad loss
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIms2a95EFs
after a tough loss

Let me know when Diaco becomes even close to a real coach who accepts blame for in game decisions, expresses profound disappointment after a loss, and tells the world that he specs to win. Remember, the coach in the links inherited a team just as bad as Diaco got.

First time head coaches are never a good idea when you need a rebuild.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good for you. Nobody gives a flying fluck about Addazio at BC or what he says. He is 6-5, with a pretty good transfer QB from Florida. Congrats.

Reaction Score
Good for you. Nobody gives a flying fluck about Addazio at BC or what he says. He is 6-5, with a pretty good transfer QB from Florida. Congrats.
Listen to the words, the coherence, the statement of goals and the utter hate of losing. Let me know when Diaco starts acting like a head coach that understands the position.

Reaction Score
Big fan of Coach Addaazio. Shame he coaches at BC. What might have been if Coach Edsall made his intentions known earlier. We would have Addazio instead of Coach P, and the program would not be where it is right now. Gross.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm surprised they didn't tear down the goal posts in Chestnut Hill, 1993-style. Yesterday was the highlight of their existence over the last 5 years. Would I have considered Addazio for HC if he were available when P was fired, yes. Am I heartbroken he isn't the coach now? Not even close. As I said, it's pretty hard to not win 6 games. Being 6-5 in the ACC is nothing to crow about.

Reaction Score
Funny. Diaco was runner up to Addazzio at BC. They continue to us every chance they get.

Reaction Score
I'm not impressed with Addazio's press conference. That was just another form of coach speak. "We came here to win. We're not happy we played the undefeated #3 team close." Right. Disingenuous is what it was. His use of "souless" when he meant "solace" may have been the ultimate Freudian slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom