Communication | The Boneyard

Communication

Reaction Score
In Geno’s presser he said this team struggles with communicating effectively with each other. Most of us have played sports or maybe our kids have played competitive sports. We all know what communication means. I’m sure we have been around successful and not so successful teams, as well as teams who did communicate well and some that didn’t. Looking back at those teams who didn’t communicate well, why didn’t they communicate well?

At a high end program like Uconn WBB it seems extraordinary that on court communication would be an issue. This could explain a lot depending on the severity of it. If u watched his presser did you catch this part of it? Unfortunately this isn’t something you can verify watching on the tele.

gosh darn it. It just scrolled across the screen. Mookie Betts!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
In Geno’s presser he said this team struggles with communicating effectively with each other. Most of us have played sports or maybe our kids have played competitive sports. We all know what communication means. I’m sure we have been around successful and not so successful teams, as well as teams who did communicate well and some that didn’t. Looking back at those teams who didn’t communicate well, why didn’t they communicate well?

At a high end program like Uconn WBB it seems extraordinary that on court communication would be an issue. This could explain a lot depending on the severity of it. If u watched his presser did you catch this part of it? Unfortunately this isn’t something you can verify watching on the tele.

gosh darn it. It just scrolled across the screen. Mookie Betts!

I am sure it is not the actual mechanics or desire to communicate that is the problem,but having the team recognizing and simultaneously diagnosing what is happening on the court quickly enough so that accurate communication of the correct tactics is possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom