Commit #16 - Tyraiq Beals | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Commit #16 - Tyraiq Beals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Tyler Davis ‏@Tyler_Davis9 3m3 minutes ago
WANNA WELCOME TYRAIQ BEALS TO THE HUSKY FAMILY!!!!! JACKED UP THAT YOUR A HUSKY!!!! #BleedBlue
1f43e.png
1f43e.png
@ttb325
Davis is an Ollie type recruit. 16 toes in!!!!

Reaction Score
Only 2 of the commits who are listed as WRs are coming in as WRs...this includes Beals... I'm sure our passing game will be a little better by next Spring....

3. The 2 6'5" guys and beals are coming in at wr. Terry and Williams will start on D side

Reaction Score
Crazy stats!!! Is this kid that good? The teams they play that bad? Combination? Where is his QB going to school? I liked the tape on him as well.

Yes. He's that good! No his HS team isn't hat bad. He's a baller! He kid can flat out play. The team is the way it is because...well...there are some X-factors the clan has to deal with...especially with this new generation of kids. Football isn't a priority for them as the underground beat scene is smh. But the kid can play very well.

Reaction Score
Btw, EO as a team has tons of talent. I know you guys don't follow rutgers football all that much, but the players who come from EO...

Kemoko Turay
Jabrill Peppers
Elijah Shumate

And a whole host of others. Well you do the math. Turay, is our third down DE, and leads the B1G in sacks, along with 3 blocked fg's. If coach Bell had retained some of that talent, over the years, he would have had multiple state titles. And there are more players coming up in the ranks who are underclass men.

Reaction Score
Yes. He's that good! No his HS team isn't hat bad. He's a baller! He kid can flat out play. The team is the way it is because...well...there are some X-factors the clan has to deal with...especially with this new generation of kids. Football isn't a priority for them as the underground beat scene is smh. But the kid can play very well.
I told him on twitter to bring his QB with him. He replied, he is trying to get his film to the coaches. Davante Williams looks pretty good too.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
★☆DBkiller☆★ ‏@Beals_14 40m40 minutes ago
Just got that letter I been waiting for let's goooooo
That letter from UConn or another school?? Just curious because I saw a tweet regarding him a week ago that had a bunch of other schools mentioned in it with the @ symbol. I know really little about recruiting as I find it frustrating to follow. Is this a letter from UConn he's waiting for? Anyone know?

Reaction Score
That letter from UConn or another school?? Just curious because I saw a tweet regarding him a week ago that had a bunch of other schools mentioned in it with the @ symbol. I know really little about recruiting as I find it frustrating to follow. Is this a letter from UConn he's waiting for? Anyone know?

I was curious as well which is why I posted the tweet. Wondering if a "bigger" school has extended an offer. Wouldn't surprise me one bit with the numbers he is putting up.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I was curious as well which is why I posted the tweet. Wondering if a "bigger" school has extended an offer. Wouldn't surprise me one bit with the numbers he is putting up.
Which is why following recruiting is ridiculous sometimes. No all the time! I'll be shocked if all of the current commits make it to signing day. This is why getting early verbals is nice and all but there's tons of time for bigger schools to jump in and take recruits. I'll worry about who we got after the letters are signed.

Reaction Score
Which is why following recruiting is ridiculous sometimes. No all the time! I'll be shocked if all of the current commits make it to signing day. This is why getting early verbals is nice and all but there's tons of time for bigger schools to jump in and take recruits. I'll worry about who we got after the letters are signed.

Beals seems to be one we really can't let get away. Just my opinion. But nothing we can do. And agreed, lets see who is here after signing day. Many days between now and then.

Reaction Score
You guys are overanalyzing.

That's what we do here.

For all we know it could have been a letter stating he passed his SAT's or he was admitted to Uconn, or?

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger