Commentators last night participating in Hot Sauce Challenge. | The Boneyard

Commentators last night participating in Hot Sauce Challenge.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I like Sue's answer to Landers question when he asked "What are you all doing in Storrs?" Her answer is "That's how you win!" classic Sue.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Landers - "I never liked anything orange"
My wife and I attended Coach Stringer's induction into the WBB Hall of Fame in Knoxville, back when Pat was very much alive and a force. One of her fellow inductees was Van Chancellor. Inductees were introduced by a video featuring a short speech by a person of their choice (Viv was introduced by her son). Van was introduced by Andy, and Andy played the same "schtick" about visits to Knoxville and why he couldn't introduce Van in person because every visit to Knoxville was a bad orange experience.

My wife and I burst out laughing both at the Hall of Fame induction and again last night. Pat and Tennessee were certainly powers in the day. We now feel like Andy, since we were also there at the infamous Rutgers game that produced "clock-gate" as it was called.

Reaction Score
I know some folks on the board don't like Landers, but I thought he was at his best last night. That was one damn funny line (about the hot sauce) he came up with.

Reaction Score
Can’t stand hot sauce, not because I’ve ever had any, but because my husband puts it on EVERYTHING. I’m a very good cook, but he’d never know it.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Can’t stand hot sauce, not because I’ve ever had any, but because my husband puts it on EVERYTHING. I’m a very good cook, but he’d never know it.
Me too alhough I do most of the cooking. My wife says that I single handedly keep the Texas Pete company in business. I also like siracha, CRP and some of the Thai chili sauces. They all brighten whatever is on the plate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom