Comcast sucks! | The Boneyard

Comcast sucks!

Reaction Score
No, that is great. Then ESPN 3 will be available and no longer blacked out in your area.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They just dumped SNY from their sports packaging. Time to find a new provider.
Before you do that you may want to have people call the local provider and air your displeasure on this.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They just dumped SNY from their sports packaging. Time to find a new provider.
Could it also be because NBC Sports is now providing the game along with SNY.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Does NBC Sports broadcast all the SNY games?
They have been advertising to download the NBCSports App to watch the UConn games on SNY. I believe it also includes the pre and post game portions.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Directv includes SNY, but you probably know that...

Reaction Score
I was viewing the channel last night also. Now I have:
“This regional sports channel is no longer included in our channel offering.
X1 customers can say Sports New York YouTube into the voice remote for team news, original shows, and more.”

Reaction Score
Not 100% sure but the thing with NBC Sports and SNY....I believe one must have a provider (Comcast and the sorts) and capable of receiving SNY standalone channel in order to be able to get SNY on NBC Sports. If someone out there knows differently, please indulge. The only reason I signed up for Comcast cable for the basketball season.

Reaction Score
They wouldn't dare drop it in Connecticut.
I communicated with Comcast via chat and was told they would resolve the issue with priority, but when I called them I was told they no longer provide SNY in their channel lineup. Who in BY land still has SNY if they are on Comcast?

Reaction Score
Not 100% sure but the thing with NBC Sports and SNY....I believe one must have a provider (Comcast and the sorts) and capable of receiving SNY standalone channel in order to be able to get SNY on NBC Sports. If someone out there knows differently, please indulge. The only reason I signed up for Comcast cable for the basketball season.
Same with me, are you still viewing SNY and where?

Reaction Score
I communicated with Comcast via chat and was told they would resolve the issue with priority, but when I called them I was told they no longer provide SNY in their channel lineup. Who in BY land still has SNY if they are on Comcast?

Just checked, as of right now I still have SNY....and I'm in North Haven, CT

Reaction Score
There would be a lot of pi$$ed off CT residents (avid women's basketball fans) if we should miss any games on SNY. Just in case, I have Frontier's number ready, although Frontier's internet speed leaves a lot to be desired.

Reaction Score
They have been advertising to download the NBCSports App to watch the UConn games on SNY. I believe it also includes the pre and post game portions.

In order to watch on the NBCSports App you have to sign in through your cable provider. If SNY is not offered by your cable provider then you won't have access to it on the NBCSports App.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No, that is great. Then ESPN 3 will be available and no longer blacked out in your area.
Given the choice between SNY and ESPN3 and their horrible video quality for me it's a no brainer.

Reaction Score
Waiting for response on my request with Comcast (actually have a ticket #), but I think by this time next week it will be goodbye Comcast bundle, hello Directv and Metronet

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom