Column from Orlando: Rick Neuheisel is a moron | The Boneyard

Column from Orlando: Rick Neuheisel is a moron

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
go screw yourselves. away games could have been played. they would have been 5 years ago

This I agree with. None of these kids' families would have been remotely impacted by the time they returned home safely today.

Reaction Score
This I agree with. None of these kids' families would have been remotely impacted by the time they returned home safely today.

I live in South Broward county and there is no "returning home" today, or tomorrow for that matter. We got lucky that this thing turned to the West, but now the people that live on that side of the state, who in many cases didn't prepare as we did, are screwed. Anyone that thinks these games should have been played should probably just do their part in reducing carbon emissions by holding their breath indefinitely.

Reaction Score
All situations are different and we don't know all the circumstances. I think they fumbled it but it's just personal opinion and a preference to keep as many as possible out of the impending harms way that was predicted as far back as Tuesday. Any suggestion that players might be better off scattering throughout the state to be with friends or family sounds like unnecessary risk. Posting some screenshots and moving on. The Cross Country Meet was great yesterday and hopefully they make the game up.

USF Soccer_Omaha_02.PNG

Reaction Score

Huh? Returning home to what exactly?

Reaction Score
What's very telling is away matches for the golf and tennis teams and other non revenue sports have not been effected. Don't those kids have families too? Lol

Something really smells here.

Reaction Score
I live in South Broward county and there is no "returning home" today, or tomorrow for that matter. We got lucky that this thing turned to the West, but now the people that live on that side of the state, who in many cases didn't prepare as we did, are screwed. Anyone that thinks these games should have been played should probably just do their part in reducing carbon emissions by holding their breath indefinitely.
Dude, basic logic prevails over hysteria. Players and coaches were safer in CT than anywhere near Fla.The rest is hot air.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom