Colorado | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Colorado

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Deion said the D and special teams had to improve over last week. While Nebraska is not a strong offensive group, let’s see if Coach Prime can make it so.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Pass defense seems to be CUs Achilles heel at this point.

Reaction Score
BS call on #65 on the sidelines for unsportmanlike. Just a right hand ticky tack shove. Huskers D has been stingy thus far.

Reaction Score
Nebraska shoots themself in foot s lot. I’d sit their QB after that pick

Reaction Score
CU not nearly as impressive, but pulled things together late to get to 13-0 lead at half.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Nebraska defense has been very good - CU took advantage of short fields and god awful qb play from Nebraska. I have a feeling CU rolls in the second half.

Reaction Score
Nebraska making Shedeur look like a middle of the road G5 QB. It’s amazing what having film on a team can do for a defense

Reaction Score
Nebraska defense has been very good - CU took advantage of short fields and god awful qb play from Nebraska. I have a feeling CU rolls in the second half.
Could be as rushing is Nebraska's strength and QB Sims can’t catch a snap

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm now a believer. Colorado won 1 game last year and are up by double digits versus Nebraska right now.

My only concern for Colorado is that they might not be able to retain Coach Sanders when the bigger programs throw $$$ at him.

ND, all of the SEC and Big 10 teams will go after him and so will the NFL.

Colorado's window to win a national title is getting smaller. It almost seems like if they don't get it done this year, they'll never get that chance again anytime soon.

Reaction Score
This dude is not out to grab some money. He is out to prove a point and also make good money while doing it. If these performances keep up, he can get any recruit that he would be able to get if he was at any top program. He made a point at Jackson State that you can recruit to and HBCU, he is making a point that you can recruit to Colorado where no one thought you could. There is no point in going to a big name because when he does well, its about where he is, not who he is.

And as far as the NFL, you really can't do what he is doing at Colorado in the NFL. You can't turnover your team with good players from other teams just by marketing or being the cool place to be. Maybe he goes if he gets a chance to coach his kids or something, but I would think he is going to be at Colorado for at least a little bit here.

Reaction Score
I'm now a believer. Colorado won 1 game last year and are up by double digits versus Nebraska right now.

My only concern for Colorado is that they might not be able to retain Coach Sanders when the bigger programs throw $$$ at him.

Colorado's window to win a national title is getting smaller. It almost seems like if they don't get it done this year, they'll never get that chance again anytime soon.
Nfl makes no sense for Deion. He is a recruiter/charismatic leader, not a manager.

College is perfect for him.

Reaction Score

But when Sanders was hired at Jackson State, he was asked and said he didn't get into coaching for the money. He was there in support of HBCU's and would be there for a while. He split at the first offer. Phony.

Reaction Score

He can be picky tho.
I don’t see him being lured to bad SEC/BiG just because they offer $$ — he’s already a rich dude.
There probably are only about 10 CFB places he’d go to now.

Reaction Score
But when Sanders was hired at Jackson State, he was asked and said he didn't get into coaching for the money. He was there in support of HBCU's and would be there for a while. He split at the first offer. Phony.
What is he, or any coach, supposed to say?

Reaction Score
He left because the administration wasn't supportive of the program in the way that he felt they should be. He was hoping that the increased revenue he bought would translate into investment into the program and that was not happening and he had a falling out with them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom