Collier Makes Plea For Clean Undies! | The Boneyard

Collier Makes Plea For Clean Undies!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"It's been a whirlwind for Collier, described well in a story on USA Basketball's website: "Imagine being invited to a training camp, thinking you only need to pack for a couple of days. But after three days, you're asked to stay another three days. And then another three. And then told you're going to need your passport, because you'll be around for almost another week at the very least."

"I packed really lightly," Collier said. "I need to wash things really often."

WNBA title puts Stewart in another exclusive club

Oh yeah, Stewie gets a brief mention. ;)

"I could tell even back then that she was special," Rizzotti said. "I didn't coach her on the U-17 team in 2010 but I saw her. When I got her the next year with the U-19, even the amount of improvement in that one year was incredible. I knew she was that elite level player and more importantly that elite level competitor that wanted to be the best. She has yet to let any of us down."

Reaction Score
"It's been a whirlwind for Collier, described well in a story on USA Basketball's website: "Imagine being invited to a training camp, thinking you only need to pack for a couple of days. But after three days, you're asked to stay another three days. And then another three. And then told you're going to need your passport, because you'll be around for almost another week at the very least."

"I packed really lightly," Collier said. "I need to wash things really often."

WNBA title puts Stewart in another exclusive club

Oh yeah, Stewie gets a brief mention. ;)

"I could tell even back then that she was special," Rizzotti said. "I didn't coach her on the U-17 team in 2010 but I saw her. When I got her the next year with the U-19, even the amount of improvement in that one year was incredible. I knew she was that elite level player and more importantly that elite level competitor that wanted to be the best. She has yet to let any of us down."

Thanks--Sir Rockingham of the Mount---Funny, sad, proud!! Go Precious (Napheesa in her Dad's language)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
"I need to wash things really often."

Nah. Turn them inside out and they're good for a couple more days. When that gets a little too stale you can wear them front to back and then after a few days turn them inside out and later front to back.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Nah. Turn them inside out and they're good for a couple more days. When that gets a little too stale you can wear them front to back and then after a few days turn them inside out and later front to back.

I guess you really are a civil war buff. :eek:

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Obviously none of you guys have spent any underway time on water hours.

Salt water showers, laundry done in a "salt water maytag" towed behind the ship. Trust me, skivvies worn inside out are better than skivvies washed in saltwater. :(

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I'm not riding in your car! ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Better. Just hang any clothes outside for a few hours and you're good to go. A person could go weeks with just a two of everything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom