College Sports Madness Top 44 teams | The Boneyard

College Sports Madness Top 44 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
They reveal a new team each day as they count down to the start of the 2016-17 season (LINK). Their rankings thus far:

37. Cal
38. St. Louis
39. James Madison
40. Texas A&M
41. UC Santa Clara
42. Kansas St.
43. Tulane
44. Duke

If Duke finishes no better than the 44th best team in the nation, wouldn't that be the end of Coach P.?

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
They reveal a new team each day as they count down to the start of the 2016-17 season (LINK). Their rankings thus far:

37. Cal
38. St. Louis
39. James Madison
40. Texas A&M
41. UC Santa Clara
42. Kansas St.
43. Tulane
44. Duke

If Duke finishes no better than the 44th best team in the nation, wouldn't that be the end of Coach P.?
No way... they love her... well someone there does.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No way there will be 43 teams better than Duke this season.... no way.

If they are.... I will drive to Durham.... head to Char Grill.... down two 1/2 hamburgers..... a grilled chicken sandwich... an order of fries.. ... a apple pie... and a Diet Coke Head bang

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score

If they are.... I will drive to Durham.... head to Char Grill.... down two 1/2 hamburgers..... a grilled chicken sandwich... an order of fries.. ... a apple pie... and a Diet Coke Head bang
Triad, step away from the Grill. It's not worth it. They'll be a 2017-18 season, I'm sure of it. And a different coach may be leading your beloved Blue Devils. I repeat: Step away from the Grill...

Reaction Score

How about North Carolina native with 7 NCS as the New Duke Head Coach,Shea Ralph.

Reaction Score

Debatable

Reaction Score

I like your idea of punishment.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Diet Coke? What happened to Cheerwine? ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Triad, step away from the Grill. It's not worth it. They'll be a 2017-18 season, I'm sure of it. And a different coach may be leading your beloved Blue Devils. I repeat: Step away from the Grill...

Obviously you have never been to a Char Grill. :p

There is a better chance of JP McCallie winning a national title than me boycotting Char Grill :cool: We dont have any here in the Triad.... so whenever Im in the Triangle.... I always stop by a Char Grill... and load up :cool:

How about North Carolina native with 7 NCS as the New Duke Head Coach,Shea Ralph.

Actually I'd prefer the next Duke WCBB coach to have head coaching experience..... I'd make an exception for Niele Ivey :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Debatable

I cant see it..... but I've been wrong before about Duke WCBB ..... like for the last 15 years or so :oops:

I like your idea of punishment.

The key is moderation. I learned a few years ago that a 1/2 hamburger steak sandwich, fries, and a soda with a apple pie for dessert is fine. The same meal combined with a Grilled chicken sandwich is too much...... especially when you have a 45 minute drive on the interstate back home :oops:

Diet Coke? What happened to Cheerwine? ;)

They dont serve Cheerwine.... they do have Dr Pepper... which is ok. Surprisingly... even though Cheerwine was born here in NC.. and is very popular... most of the major chain restaurants dont serve it. Head bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom