OT: - College hoop mags | The Boneyard

OT: College hoop mags

Reaction Score
I've noticed that in the past year, the number of mag stores have shrunk dramatically. And those still around have cut their mag inventory to 10-12 titles - and sports titles have approached zero. This includes high traffic areas such as GCS in NYC. So - anyone know if the college hoop mags with pre-season fodder are out yet? or where to get??

Reaction Score
I've noticed that in the past year, the number of mag stores have shrunk dramatically. And those still around have cut their mag inventory to 10-12 titles - and sports titles have approached zero. This includes high traffic areas such as GCS in NYC. So - anyone know if the college hoop mags with pre-season fodder are out yet? or where to get??
Amazon. Doesn’t everything come from Amazon?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Tree killer. You probably still read newspapers too.

Reaction Score
Tree killer. You probably still read newspapers too.

Sierra Club's worst nightmare.

Seriously, I don't even remember the names of those things. They were a way to kill time while waiting for train.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, I thought wifi and voice command enabled monitors took over for magazine reading in the bathroom.

Reaction Score
Blue ribbon yearbook is the best
only problem with Blue Ribbon is the top teams get nice long write-ups but the average/bottom teams get quick blurbs.

Reaction Score
only problem with Blue Ribbon is the top teams get nice long write-ups but the average/bottom teams get quick blurbs.

I wouldn't exactly call it a quick blurb but it's not the in depth multi page review the top teams get

He's the blue ribbon yearbook from 2013-14 to give a people who aren't familiar an idea of what they do

Reaction Score
Quick goog produced Athlon and Lindy's. Thise were the 2 I remember.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I still have my old Street and Smith’s and Lindy’s college basketball preview magazines from years ago with Emeka Okafor on the covers. That was always a tradition I had with my dad...go out and buy all the preview magazines.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Forget the hard copy magazine previews, check these guys out, "The Three Man Weave": https://www.three-man-weave.com/.

Super thorough and better than anything you'll see from Lindy's, Athlon, Sporting News, or Street & Smith's. They also have a podcast for the CBB junkies.
Thanks. Bookmarked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom