College Game Day, live from Houston, discusses UConn WBB | The Boneyard

College Game Day, live from Houston, discusses UConn WBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BTW, Villanova is up 35 points on Oklahoma in the 2nd half. They are killing the men's game. I can't watch it.

I was just about to say that lol. And of course the same people who roll their eyes at our women's scores are drooling over Nova's play.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thats just one game... UConn women do it every game, bad comparison. Steven A sounds silly tho

Reaction Score
BTW, Villanova is up 35 points on Oklahoma in the 2nd half. They are killing the men's game. I can't watch it.

"DON'T WATCH, DON'T WRITE ABOUT IT"

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
He's come across that way before. ;)
I dont watch "talking heads" "pre-games" "halftimes"... not even Lawson and Lobo.

everyone has an opinion, I'll just enjoy the action and wait for the outcome

Reaction Score
I dont watch "talking heads" "pre-games" "halftimes"... not even Lawson and Lobo.

everyone has an opinion, I'll just enjoy the action and wait for the outcome

I hear ya, DaddyC .... but I really appreciate Kara & Becca's comments. They're two really smart cookies!!

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
I found it interesting that the 3 guys from a basketball background - Calipari, Calhoun, and Bilas - all celebrate the accomplishments of the UConn Women's basketball team - because of the excellence of the basketball. The other two jerks don't. (Actually I already know Steven Smith is a jerk; no idea who the other guy is.)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I hear ya, DaddyC .... but I really appreciate Kara & Becca's comments. They're two really smart cookies!!
my stretching, bathroom, put out the trash, hop in the shower time = halftime

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I found it interesting that the 3 guys from a basketball background - Calipari, Calhoun, and Bilas - all celebrate the accomplishments of the UConn Women's basketball team - because of the excellence of the basketball. The other two jerks don't. (Actually I already know Steven Smith is a jerk; no idea who the other guy is.)
Steven A. Smith does have a basketball background he played basketball on scholarship at Winston-Salem State University. Your other characterization of him is hard to disagree with.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice how Steven A was about to flip out wanting to interrupt Calhoun. Go move, Steven, not to. But that was this pugs only good move. Never could tolerate this die hard blow hard. Does not matter what the little man in the middle said. 3 coaches in accord when you weren't interrupting it Jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom